OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Nah. Give me some substance

Both jd sports exclusives rip this new pair to shreds
The model/design doesn’t work if there isn’t some layers
43AF7F84-CDC3-425A-BC4D-953C6F7F9249.jpeg
EAC83395-8090-4A2E-B267-53D3A7190846.jpeg

Premier coming through again. I almost bit on the ndc midnight navy pair. But premier had some reward points from the last at1 release. Combine that with free shipping and no tax and it’s an easy $119 shipped. Loving it.

The trashness of the unc blue pair made me instantly want to support Nike for the colorways that are decent

Last edited:
Apart from the baseball and football stitching on the back there's nothing special about this colorway imo. Could've added more color blocking or something. It's basically a fragment Wimbledon with leather and no 3m.
Agree with all of this. The stitching a nice touch I do admit. I just don't like too much white(I can't keep them clean) photons is perfect for me. I wish it had a bit more color maybe a raiders/sox would be nice with this stitching tying them together black upper mostly or grey 3ven

Agree with all of this. The stitching a nice touch I do admit. I just don't like too much white(I can't keep them clean) photons is perfect for me. I wish it had a bit more color maybe a raiders/sox would be nice with this stitching tying them together black upper mostly or grey 3ven
Imagine having some pim stripes or ANYTHING! They missed a great opportunity to give Bo a real homage AT1.

Last edited:
I didn't get asked to join a news letter or anything still came up on they navy's thanks I have my set now to secure doubles for deep discount

These midnight navy’s having QC issues? Didn’t really think of that. Just saw under retail for two.

I saw one fellow nt member mention gym wear. With half a team worth of pairs sitting,
One of these has to become ugly and weird. That’s for the chloro though.

johngotty johngotty crazy to see the sbs aging so fast. I’ll unbox my
Park and show you what I see. I got a dozen wears in upon launch in 2020. Not much since.

These midnight navy’s having QC issues? Didn’t really think of that. Just saw under retail for two.

I saw one fellow nt member mention gym wear. With half a team worth of pairs sitting,
One of these has to become ugly and weird. That’s for the chloro though.

johngotty johngotty crazy to see the sbs aging so fast. I’ll unbox my
Park and show you what I see. I got a dozen wears in upon launch in 2020. Not much since.

I checked my other pairs and they're fine. Not sure why the one pair browned like that since I didn't do anything out of the ordinary in terms of wear, cleaning and storage.

was able to bring them back w some volumizer. but like someone said, they'll likely need to be treated often to maintain the whiteness.

when are we getting safari retros?

🤞🏾

The Royals joints are a bit too modest. Needs more color on the upper. But, to each their own. I'm fine w Photons.

of course they got every size but 13 😫

Does anyone know an online spot that has 13? Thx in advance!
Here you go, bud.

Chlorophylls for $96 but tiny sizes only.

Back
Top Bottom