OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

I had some SBs a couple years back that was a similar color to the enamels, looked really nice in person…. End of the day, I wasn’t sure I’d wear em, so I offer em. Kinda regret that from time to time… would be nice to get these for $50-60ish, at the same time, I’d probably end up in same situation again 😂
Are you referring to the “jade” SB dunk lows that came out a few years ago by any chance? I have those too and rarely wear them lol

0EA0B250-A36D-4CEF-8F6C-2A978F520081.png
lol **** it! Don't hurt to ask right let's hope Nike can do us a solid!

pulled trigger on shimas from corporate yesterday little over 100 shipped, will probably regret not being patient but oh well, last pick up of the yr

Held the Shima's in my hands today... and the materials were very nice! Surprisingly nice. Too bad I'm just not a fan of the colorway.
Me too. I am trying to figure out the significance of this shoe. Someone explain to me. I'm not trying to be funny either.

Think it was a collab back in the early days of collabs. There’s a blue pair too that look like the navy’s but with a striped collar lining

Anyone that ordered from centre last week receive any updates on their orders? Been a week and nothing for me. I’m not worried, just curious if anyone has received anything from them.

Anyone that ordered from centre last week receive any updates on their orders? Been a week and nothing for me. I’m not worried, just curious if anyone has received anything from them.
I still haven’t gotten anything from centre just yet.

I was wrong it wasn’t a collab. Whole time when they came out I was thinking they were a collab for an overseas store or something

Attachments

• 9E49987E-0647-4A6F-BE4C-2D8431A045D1.png
    9E49987E-0647-4A6F-BE4C-2D8431A045D1.png
    494.9 KB · Views: 161
I was wrong it wasn’t a collab. Whole time when they came out I was thinking they were a collab for an overseas store or something
Nope, they weren’t collab. They were just one of those packs such as Dirty Denim, Orca or Navigation pack to name a few, which Nike was releasing sometimes regionally back then.

Also, I believe that description you attached should be written by someone who doesn’t use Japanese as its native tongue. Yeah, the term “Shima” means “island”, but it has nothing to do w/ this pack. The term of “しましま” (can be read as “Shima Shima” ) is the word used for describing the pinstripe used on the inner and that’s it. Nothing represents “island” on those sneakers. For example, Zebra is “Shima Uma” (Uma = Horse) in Japanese and it doesn’t mean “Island Horse”…

Yeah I remember when they came out Nike was just getting to doing packs and exclusives. That era was really kinda dope. Especially seeing what it turned into.
that description came off of GOAT.

My dream: RG Mesh AT1 or full white Wimbledon Mesh AT1, perfect for summer and no plastic leather(or very little)...
Indeed.
nike nike . Please remake this special edition of Air Trainer 1 made for McEnroe.
Mac played with this version during Roland Garros tournament in late 80's.
White mesh instead of leather. Ideal for spring/summer.
Never been released before. I think the right time is coming now..

Attachments

• Nike-Air-Trainer-1 mesh.jpg
    Nike-Air-Trainer-1 mesh.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
So Limestone 1s that I got for my son came in (thanks all for the 50% off heads up on oneness!). Man, these are amazing in hand. Look great and great materials (much better than my chlorophylls). Holding strong not to get myself a pair b/c I have too many damn shoes. He grew out of my size recently, so unfortunately can't offload some of my pairs to him to downsize. He really wanted one of my Jordan 3s, but just couldn't fit in them. Hopefully my younger son grows into my size (and stays there longer)!

If I knew his feet would stop growing, I'd buy him more colorways. Such amazing deals on trainers these days.

Had the 2012 chlorophyll’s as my daily beaters for a minute, but took a break from copping kicks for a while and then the 2022 return pulled me right back in. Seems like the 2022s are slightly more true to the originals in the perforations / shade of green but I remember the 2012s having that unique egg carton type insole.. Could anyone more knowledgeable confirm if that was an OG spec too or just something random Nike added? Kinda bummed these don’t have it anymore lol

Back
Top Bottom