OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Did u cop?
Nah. Price is enticing me more than anything. Nice simple cw, on a great silhouette…. Just not sure I NEED em right now. Tab is still open, and I check periodically to make sure my sz is still there.

Nah. Price is enticing me more than anything. Nice simple cw, on a great silhouette…. Just not sure I NEED em right now. Tab is still open, and I check periodically to make sure my sz is still there.
Ina cop if u cop lol

Visiting Minneapolis and I saw those white/black AT1s in person yesterday Leather is really nice on em. Didn’t have my stock in size though, and since I’m from Canada, they couldn’t ship to my house. Honestly, it would be foolish to pass these up for $45. Less than the cost of what some slides cost nowadays.

Visiting Minneapolis and I saw those white/black AT1s in person yesterday Leather is really nice on em. Didn’t have my stock in size though, and since I’m from Canada, they couldn’t ship to my house. Honestly, it would be foolish to pass these up for $45. Less than the cost of what some slides cost nowadays.
Where do you live? If you're in the GTA it might be worth looking into using Shippsy

I'm debating to get one and do a custom. Considering I'm not catching the og Mac Attacks.

Swapped to black laces on mine and much better than the white imo.
PXL_20230706_171037863.PORTRAIT.jpg

I'm debating to get one and do a custom. Considering I'm not catching the og Mac Attacks.

Solid lace swap!! I thought they were clean before but the black makes them better. I had a $10 reward on top of the discount

The upcoming "hyper violet" colorway isn't far from the womens OG colorway, right?

The black swoosh and panel should be grey instead of black...

Nike-Air-Trainer-1-Hyper-Violet-FN6885-062.jpeg

s-l1600.jpg
That is correct. I posted a collage of the OG Women's vs. upcoming Fuschia on the SPS IG page a few weeks back.

That Black lace swap was the first thing i was going to do. my W/B pair just arrived today!

Ya noticed that too. Haven't been very many models of any kind with the forefoot strap. This is an odd little release too, what with no other colors currently, and just kind of slipped out mid-season by Nike Baseball with no corresponding cleat version.

Always glad to see more turf options since my days of metal spikes are a few decades in the rearview

Back
Top Bottom