OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Grabbed hyper violets from ndc… had a 10% bday code, Rakuten is at 8% (was 10% yesterday, oh well), and 5% for using Apple Pay with my discover card… if they end up cheaper in my sz, I’ll just return this pair.

Grabbed hyper violets from ndc… had a 10% bday code, Rakuten is at 8% (was 10% yesterday, oh well), and 5% for using Apple Pay with my discover card… if they end up cheaper in my sz, I’ll just return this pair.
Happy Bday Month sir

You know they will... they were 30% off on oneness earlier

Sz 13 tends to go quick at times. Same time, that’s why I grabbed from Nike. If I can’t find cheaper, I’m good with the price. If I can find cheaper, I have plenty of time to return.

I can dig it, Nike return policy is clutch

There's no codes. Oneness does automatic % discounts when you add items to cart, and they range from 20-50%. It's random though so you gotta keep adding to cart or refreshing throughout the day to see.

Also, if the item name has "XLD" at the end of it, then its excluded from these discounts

No imo, I find that these are tts now compared to prior retros that used to kill your pinky toe
Thanks for the input went tts, figured they fit better now, got the viotech retro in a 9 and those fit perfect on me. Good price on these, I slept on the chlorophyll retro. Tinker designed always gets me.

AUG40 for 40% off

use AUG40 (40% off)

Back
Top Bottom