OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Glad I caught the 50% off. Finally got my true size in a at1 (12.5). Out of many many pairs I think I only ever got to buy one in this size.

Oneness shipped eventually. I was worried for a sec. Placed the order like two weeks back
56EE6003-A28B-4CA2-8A74-D6EE3D2CF683.jpeg

I almost ordered multiples but glad I didnt
The NIKE violet color on the strap does not match the lace lock color/tongue tag color. Sort of a stickler complaint but still noticeable
No real big quality issues. You can see some areas where the suede/leather is cut a bit rough (look at the swoosh). There’s small spots of glue stains but nothing like the other person showing a visible stain. So these will go on the feet instantly. I had been wearing my at1 chlorophylls religiously from last year so it’ll be good to give that first pair a break

I’d have to take a deeper dive and compare these to the chlorophyll at a later time. But they initially seem cheaper on a quality front across the board. It’s difficult as my chloros are already broken in and the leather/suede is tough to compare. It’ll happen soon

Glad I caught the 50% off. Finally got my true size in a at1 (12.5). Out of many many pairs I think I only ever got to buy one in this size.

Oneness shipped eventually. I was worried for a sec. Placed the order like two weeks back
56EE6003-A28B-4CA2-8A74-D6EE3D2CF683.jpeg

I almost ordered multiples but glad I didnt
The NIKE violet color on the strap does not match the lace lock color/tongue tag color. Sort of a stickler complaint but still noticeable
No real big quality issues. You can see some areas where the suede/leather is cut a bit rough (look at the swoosh). There’s small spots of glue stains but nothing like the other person showing a visible stain. So these will go on the feet instantly. I had been wearing my at1 chlorophylls religiously from last year so it’ll be good to give that first pair a break

I’d have to take a deeper dive and compare these to the chlorophyll at a later time. But they initially seem cheaper on a quality front across the board. It’s difficult as my chloros are already broken in and the leather/suede is tough to compare. It’ll happen soon
If those have worse-quality white “leather” than the Chloros, yikes. I love all my Chloros but that stuff is trash.

Back
Top Bottom