OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

where in NYC will be having them?
FS: Size 8 NDS Jordan Retro X
SIZE 8.5 Jordan XX1 Red Suede
FS: SIZE 9 Jordan Retro XIII Blk/Red...Jordan Retro 7 Cardinal...Jordan XVIII WHT/RED...NDS JORDAN XX...JORDAN XX2 Basketball Edition
FS: SIZE 9.5 Jordan Retro V BLK/SIL...Jordan Retro XIV BLK/RED...NDS Jordan XIX WHT/GRY

Quote:
does anyone know if Foot Locker employee discount works on the pack?

Negative...... only on GR shoes..... no LS or limited GR discounts

"That Paper will stack up, if you let it. I keep messing up, I got a shoe fetish."- Young Jeezy

Just paid for my pairs (2x size 10.5 and 1x size 10) just have to pick them up on Saturday. No stress for me on Friday or Saturday morning.

So would people with more experience recomend to wakeing up early and going to the store or just wait for 12.00PM and buying them off eastbay?

Quote:
So would people with more experience recomend to wakeing up early and going to the store or just wait for 12.00PM and buying them off eastbay?

Go to your store early. Eastbay will crash about midnight being that theres alot of hype for these, only a lucky few will get to buy off them.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMYANKEES​

well glad that today my boy called me up and is getting me these for 160$.... can't complain now.... im def buying 2 pairs.... I hope everyone is getting them also .... should'nt be hard to get them anyways.....

Quote:
Negative...... only on GR shoes..... no LS or limited GR discounts
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

Who in here is going to keep the Black Toes and Sell the Yellow's or vise versa?
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

^^^ They Should ... Thus far every FA and FL that I know peeps in NYC are getting some .. anywhere from 10 pairs to 24 pairs ...

Yes, this is looking like a VERY LONG week..... :x
sick.gif

Got mine today for only $170 no tax at the PX in CO. They only got 3 boxes, gotta love being in the Military.

Back
Top Bottom