OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I saw this store at 5 ave in Brooklyn...they are selling the GS black toe. Didnt see any BMP. I think they might be sold out already...
FS: Size 8 NDS Jordan Retro X
SIZE 8.5 Jordan XX1 Red Suede
FS: SIZE 9 Jordan Retro XIII Blk/Red...Jordan Retro 7 Cardinal...Jordan XVIII WHT/RED...NDS JORDAN XX...JORDAN XX2 Basketball Edition
FS: SIZE 9.5 Jordan Retro V BLK/SIL...Jordan Retro XIV BLK/RED...NDS Jordan XIX WHT/GRY

id like to know how do these fit compared to the XIVs?? i wear 9.5 in XIVs should i buy the same size for these???

TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

Quote:
you can reserve these at FNL but I prefer wakin up early and waiting in line unlike some people
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

"Hustler for death.No heaven for a gangsta"-L.F.

After these - all i need left:

VI Carmine & Wht/Blk/Red
II Wht/Red high
VII Hare
XIII Wht/Blk/Red retro

The end is in sight...

i cant wait til saturday
peep the sig if you busy that day or somethin
Preorders for old love new love package-260 shipped hit me up asap

[ [ -TEAM GOONIES- ] ]​

i can't belive that they say nike on the sole, but they can't give us damn nike air on III-VI.
TEAM KING KOOPA

Picked up my pack today...Glad I can rest this weekend..These are a must have if you wanna continue after copping the DMP's

I got a two hour drive to go and camp. It's fun, though.
Team Old School​
"You Got to Do Time"​
Don't try and build your post count - make your post count.​

guess i'll pick up like 5 packs from the store i work in. people where i leave are too cheap to pay 200 dollars, even for two pair of shoes, hey rather where reebok classics all day. so i shouldnt have no problem bein able to buy a pack every two days.lol

MJ looks like 50 cent on the pic on the box

Speaking about the box I must say
Damn
It really adds a nice touch to the Package.

I'm speculating on whether or not to pick these up

Anybody with this pack:

Do you find anything wrong with these shoes, because I've been hearing some complaints on the quality of these
-Nealraj006

this is such a hard decision for me, i really dont like Is but those black toes are amazing. does anyone know which NY model's are getting them???
"My momma said you can tell a lot about a person by their shoes..." -Forrest Gump

[K.R.E.A.M.]

Quote:
Anybody with this pack

i have only worn the new loves and they dont crease around the toe box but more around the sides these have shown just some minor signs of creasing
got special addition Lebrons 3s or jordan 6s
get at me

Back
Top Bottom