OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Lol...it is gonna be pouring even harder...kinda showering right now.
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

I wonder if 420 is going to make any impact on the sales..Every one in line are going to be quiet and hungry..
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL Full size run! $280 shipped

cant wait to get my OLNL...ill try eastbay tonight, if not, head out to my spots tomorrow.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

im passing on these, gettin my new whip is more important to me than the BMP
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO​

Copped and Locked down.... 2pairs & two Headbands $390.. one to rock and one to ball in... :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif

"That Paper will stack up, if you let it. I keep messing up, I got a shoe fetish."- Young Jeezy

Quote:
any one camping out at NTLA right now??

you CANT camp at NTLA nomore! they gave out wristbands since last week (i think) and yesterday they gave the LAST wristband! you can call them to find out!

Quote:
one to rock and one to ball in :smh:
smh.gif

Team Quagmire
My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry.​

elboricua 6
my reserve at FNL is for my size
getting up is for my size also.
i think of getting a pair for other people that are will at 300. if no one requests it, oh well. getting up in the morn for the one i can't reserve is either for another 8 or either a size for other people that i have even dealt with before.think about peoples reasons to their madness.
get outta here with your no making sense and judging people before you even know your facts.

TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Ok, so the closest FNL to me is like 40 miles, and I can't make the trip. The Footaction near my house is getting 18 pairs TOTAL. When the Mars IVs came out there were 25 people on line and many were campers.

I guess it's Eastbay or NDC for me. But I can't remember the last time I was actually able to place an order with either on release date.

finishlines dont all accept preorders....managers discretion...
i even had a couple reps tell me they are NOT selling the shoes...
i laughed and told them i'd report them to the corporate for lying....

LOL
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

Online is the so damm easy!! you just have to know how to do it trust me!! right now am @#%$ piss cause I try to hook up this so called "friends" and they went screaming to all the @#%$ HYPEBEAST where is the spot at. Thank God I have a PLAN B but w/e am going to star doing me from now on.
I regret not listening to my mom when she tells me "a friend is a dollar in your pocket."

Lol...it's gonna be crazy tomorrow...I can't wait to read the aftermath...lmao
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

jus copped this mourning at 9 at my local spot...ONLY 5 PAIRS! but luckily i was the 4th doode in line and nobody in front of me wore a 12...thought it was only a reserve..but they let us take em home today..VERY Happy...surpisingly my EASIEST pick up since the patent 1s (before the resellers era)

"We got beef like Clear Channel...Hallelujah Hollaback"

****FS or FT****
*06' Holloween Forces VVVVNDS Sz 12
*Lightning IV's DS Sz 11.5

I don't understand the purpose of camping out over 12+ hours for shoes, when retail is 200 + tax, which is about $ 216.

Your gonna have to buy food also, more than one time obviously, so safe to say 20-30 on food/drinks alone since your out there all day.

So your basically paying over $240 for these shoes, and on eBay I see auctions ending at no more than $ 260 with shipping included.
Stillmatic: The Remix (available on soundclick page)
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
(Size 9-9.5) CG 3's $175, Olympic 6s $575, Raptor 7s $150, Ice 10s $140, Blk/Red 16s $175, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

some of us already have mothers that cook for us or already got snacks at home or allow the anxiety of the release keep our minds off food.

ahh and do the youth sizes have a jordan card or anything?

and most are just really young and vibrant full of energy where not eating for 12 hours will not hurt them....
or maybe moms brings them a sack late nite dinner to hold them over for the slumber party at the local shoe spot.....

i'm dreading trying to get these shoes now...i'm too old for this @#%$....LMFAO
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

Anyone notice eBay's new initiative to stop counterfeits? Apparently you can't list Jordans for a 1-day duration anymore. So looks like if ppl turn to eBay to buy these, auctions are gonna end Tuesday. I doubt they'll be able to stop the fake BMPs from showing up tho...theres already a good number of them on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom