OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Quote:
ok now im pretty sure swoosh isnt gonna get em. the fire red 3s were on swoosh about 15 min before NDC...
right now theyre up on NDC(not available yet) but not on swoosh at all.

Doesn't matter, every release is different with NDC/Swoosh. The Black/Met V's dropped first on NDC and then they dropped on Swoosh. If you are looking for consistency, you are looking in the wrong place. I couldn't get confirmation that these were dropping on Swoosh. IMO, I doubt they will drop. I will wait awhile, but like I said, I am seriously contemplating getting the XX2's and calling it a night.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Quote:
Well from my past experience with NDC it could be another 2 hours before they show up as being available. Has anyone tried calling?
TeamCowboysWINNING IS OUR BUSINESS

look for random @#%$ releases too. remember the fire III's? I bought 2 pair of the foamposites at the same time. dont forget.....sport cultur

if i cant get them on ndc...i'll just get a cingular 8525 instead of the blackjack with the money i'll be saving... :frown:
frown.gif
TeamCowboysWINNING IS OUR BUSINESS

im 2/2 on eastbay orders. Got my confirmation order a while ago

Spizikes and OLNL :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

if all else feel you guys dont forget about sidelineapparel.com they are taking phone orders a 9 am central and the true blue spizikes and they are at retail price

not on swoosh but on ndc but it says, "It's possible that this product no longer exists or is no longer carried online. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, we've got thousands of products available, and may have just what you're looking for. Visit the NikeStore homepage to start shopping." I guess they might have available but later, maybe they are trying to figure out something because why would they waste their time to put the shoes online and not sell them maybe something went wrong now I can't sleep oh well I will just watch fresh prince of bel air or espn news for like 5 hours

they might be on swoosh , because me and my friends called like 20 times and half of the employees said they were going to be on it, the other half said no!! they dont know what they are doing!! they proberly come on like 4:30 eastern time!!

yea sidelineapperal and sidelinefootwear are the same sidelinefootwear takes u striaght to the shoes they are legit thats always my back up plane if i cant get jays b4 9am i call them and order them plus they dont overcharge they sale at retail

why would you say 4:30?

JORDAN DTRT SIZE 9.5-11 for 180 shipped. Pee Wee Hermans 9.5-11 for 120 shipped PM ME

Ya i have no choice. I gotta look for a place to live at 8am so this is pretty much my last chance to cop.

2 people here said 430am eastern so i'm kepin my fingers crossed.

^^ haha, eduardo probably snoopin the forums.. dunno if he wants them or not..
TEAM BAY AREA
ReppiN' DA BaY AreA : 408​

2 more minutes.....
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

4:30??? random?
JORDAN DTRT SIZE 9.5-11 for 180 shipped. Pee Wee Hermans 9.5-11 for 120 shipped PM ME

Man, i really regret not reserving these for 250 now..hopefully i get some luck somewhere.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

got a size 11 on finishline, not my size but i guess ill have to try to trade for my size 9-9.5. i was able to use a code for $20 off. wish i would have used the code for 15% off. oh well $10 aint nothing anyways, i just hope that my order comes through. i already got the email comfirmation and my credit card has already been charged. so hope everything goes well.

i cant go camp for these cuz i have work in 4 hours (5am PST). hopefully i could get my size on NDC.
[P] [R] [E] [T] [E] [N] [D] [O] [2] [1]​

^^^^wow yeah I was also wondering who you called, I talked to some people I know up there in corporate and they were unsure, our ekin wasn't sure as well, I called swoosh.com and they said yes but I never trust them, ES said swoosh will get them but nowadays I cannot believe anyone, thanks god I got mine on lock with the discount but I wanted to get another one for the brother he wants it pretty bad as well, getting it retail is so easy but hopefully somehow they are on swoosh, lets cross our fingers

Back
Top Bottom