OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

That Glass bottle @#%$ had me rollin...the shoe game is serious i pack my nina on release day no joke :wink:
wink.gif

Can't wait 2 cop mine and tha person who said footlockers can't use there discount dats not true I work there an you can but only on 1 pair or pack in this case

Quote:
tha person who said footlockers can't use there discount dats not true I work there an you can but only on 1 pair or pack in this case

Can someone give me some accurate infomation on the employee discount cause really don't wanna spend more then i have to
"That Paper will stack up, if you let it. I keep messing up, I got a shoe fetish."- Young Jeezy

My store should b getting them today.....with my discount cant beat it, I love workin at a Mom and Pop store.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY DS 11.5 200 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com(I wear a 12-13)

This is what I was told by my manager...employee's cannot reserve, cannot use their discount, and cannot buy more than one pair.
"Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."​

Quote:
This is what I was told by my manager...employee's cannot reserve, cannot use their discount, and cannot buy more than one pair
:frown:
frown.gif

"That Paper will stack up, if you let it. I keep messing up, I got a shoe fetish."- Young Jeezy

im pretty sure these are limited GR because sports authority gets all GRs and we're not getting these...
S T Y L E Z 2 3 Blingo - Win Prizes for Searching! I won an iPod Nano from them!
Use coupon 149 at Kaysshoes.com on your next order/preorder.

I would cop if i could get a discount but 200 is pointless for two pairs of One's..and i hate the One's..so glad i will b passin on this release..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. You can too!!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

I just reserved my pair at finishline. Now I have to wait until release day to pick them up.

Bet Foot Locker says its employees can not use their discount. Just like they did on the Spizikes and DMP.
Cincinnati Summit April 28, 2007!

Well i work for Nike and we dont have rules so im using my damn discount... AND NO!!! I cannot hook any1 up b4 peeps even start IMing me like crazy... i can Only cop 1 package... sorry guys!!

But i like these but im really pissed i missed DMP... im thinkin about lke trading my DMP and some cash for a DMP in a 9.5. all i need are XI's and VI's and my collection will be on point

TEAM MEMPHIS

I live in South Carolina and its 209.98 out the door.
"Hustler for death.No heaven for a gangsta"-L.F.

ill be pickin these babies up on monday :pimp:
pimp.gif

thanx to AF
TEAM SUPREMACY

You better make it hail in that b!tch by throwin these whores some change.

these kicks are definatly appreciated...thanx for not messing this one up JB
For Sale:
Jordan 3 LS DTRT sz. 8.5, 9.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Jordan FR 3 sz 11.5
Invisible Women 8.5 or 7Y

Back
Top Bottom