OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

i got my pair on reserve so im amped... i originally wanted the pack cuz of the black toes and the box is sick... but the quality on the black toes look weak and the yellow looks dope... didnt know it was suede or nubuck... but ya im definitely gon keep my package n not sell the yellow pair... if anything the yellow ones gon be my beaters... this is gon be such a long week cuz im waiting for saturday to come already... and i request off of work (i work in retail) on the weekend but no they give me saturday to close... they wack! o wells gon pick em up sunday... cant complain im tryin to get that scraper.... but ya i request off on saturday cuz i dont want to wake up mad early to get some jays and then have to go to work that same day... thas wack!
Knicks Fan til I die​

my homegirl go cop me 2 bmps for me, she lives in Orlando and i live in Miami how much do you guys think is go be for shipping, should i get insurance

Quote:
should i get insurance

If you want the shoes and arnt willing to risk them getting lost or messed up during shipping then buy it......
NikeTalker since 01' Been asleep for a min

FNL is not takingpreorders, I called every FNL in my area and they said absolutley not,

On another note Champs said they are possibly going to split the pack up and they aare just waiting on the ok from Nike
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

Cograts to all that picked up their package early.
So wut would yall say the quality on these are???
"In tha hustle it's all muscle"

WANTED IN SIZE 8/8.5/9:
A KLEAN PAIR OF AJ LANEY V'S
PLEASE SEND PICS TO MY INBOX

True to size! Don't go a half size up or down.

The quality on both is great. Very comfy. And if you're getting them for the yellows, you're crazy. The black toes are the main event for a reason. Consider the yellows a pleasant surprise on the undercard.

And while the kicks themselves should always be the focus, the packaging on these is something to be marveled at. When you see the embossed tissue paper you'll understand...

2hs9i5i.jpg

2yo37np.jpg

2h3pgdg.jpg

2z65d6v.jpg

2e2nh2d.jpg

29y2s6p.jpg

I'm lovin the pics. Now that I pay more attention yellow pair I realize that they are decent. When I get these I'm gonna pretend I'm paying $120 for the Black Toes and $80 for the Yellow Pair.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

The concept of OLNL is perfect for all them haters that still DONT GET IT.

OLD LOVE = Traditional BLACK WHITE RED
NEW LOVE = SOMETHING NEW = YELLOW/BLACK

But yet some claim to be collectors, historians, J head and so on but want to come the OL and pass on the NL .. LOL
F/S or F/T DTRT III sZ 8.5 & sZ 9.5 -- $195 Shipped.
VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY.
nogordaspleaze@aol.com

Im actually thinkin bout gettin both, the only thing is I havent cought myself wearing yellow ever....I love how the black/yellow ones look but I would find it to be a waste of $100....Black toes on the other hand

Nice pick ups everyone... Well I wanted to know if any one knows if the SneakerVilla in Allentown,PA will be receiving, I've called them they keep changing their answers...one employee said yes they will be getting them and another guy said I don't even know what you're talking about....So if any one has any info on my question get at me thanks in advance...

NaZ

Question for those who have and have worn already

How do they do withstanding creasing? Do they hold up like the recent 3s or do they crease like the 5s?

my area's finishline took pre-orders yesterday... manager said they were loosing money when they opened early...he said they will open at 10am...ive heard some stories in here before where employees sold the pair that was pre-ordered so im probably gonna have to come early anyways to make sure...i hope then dont sell me and my bro's pair...
I'm in and i'm out...

just reserved my pair, i got the only sz. 10 available. Dont sleep on these thinking there GR. The spot i went to only got 9 men sizes.

1- 8.5
1- 9
2- 9.5
1- 10
1- 10.5
2- 11
0- 11.5
1- 12
GET AT ME- ezian23@yahoo.com

AirlAB2005, was that a mom & pop spot you were at or a major chain retailer? any footlocker ,champs, or finishline employees care to share how many pairs received?
got some size 11 heat. get at me

these pre-order prices are outta control man. i don't mind paying an extra $25-$50 for a pack, but $100 extra?

i'll take my chances in line
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

a footlocker in my area got 250 pairs, a footaction got 350, and a champs got 200, now remeber, alot of these go to vendors and the employees, so what they get and what they sell to the general public is 2 differant things

on a differant note, a mom and pop shop i know got about 30 pairs
spanish chick grabbed my chain,
asked if thats hesus​

Back
Top Bottom