OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I got mine today with my discount 152.00 Ill post pics later real nice might pick up another pair.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 DTRT FSR 8.5,9,9.5,10,12 190 SHIPPED AND AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY 8,8.5,9,9.5 190 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com(I wear a 12-13)

Quote:
no one answered my ? how much will the yellow ones alone go for??
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

Forgive me if this has been covered, but if I'm a size 8.5 in the Fire Red IIIs then would an 8.5 also be suitable for me in this package?

Went around NY and NJ today. Alot of stores actually didn't get these, some of them had the Spizikes, some didn't. That's a close to accurate gauge so I was kinda surprised. Alot of stores mom and pops were asking $320, one store mgr from a chain store was asking for an EXTRA $100 above retail for each pair. :smh:
smh.gif
Even then, alot of the chain stores had less pairs than they had for the black spizikes.

I found 4 places that are getting them, but each place only has one of each size - according to the employee I spoke to. I need two 12's and 1 11 1/2, so this could get interesting. I may have to deputize a couple of campers to hold it down at other spots in case I have to go into scramble mode.
Team Old School​
"You Got to Do Time"​
Don't try and build your post count - make your post count.​

yeah today my boy called me telling me not to camp out for them because his store has enough for him to hold me down a pair and get me a discount... so I should be straight.... well see what happens though...

SoCal heads? what's the word on the availability? primarily Ventura County area
For Sale: Size 10 Fire Red III's
Eagles Lakers Dodgers

cant wait for these, i will try my luck online, hopefully i get lucky like i did with the white lasers finding a link thanks to people on here at like 3 a.m. and getting it....to then eventually sell them and get the mars but oh well lol, i hope i can get this pack...

MY EBAY AUCTIONS: RAY LEWIS RAVENS AUTHENTIC JERSEY, JORDAN LANEY BUCS HIGH SCHOOL HAT, JORDAN NORTH CAROLINA JERSEY, JORDAN HIGH SCHOOL LANEY JERSEY, HUSH PUPPIES SHOES SIZE 13
search.ebay.com/_W0QQsass...inkQQhtZ-1

Got my pack today, all I got to say is this pack is AWESOME. Its been a long time since a Jordan release put a smile on my face, I just loved both these shoes when I put them on my feet. A must get for true Jordan fans, good luck on saturday.
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

Matt Leinert...good @#%$
"I have a big head and little arms, I'm just not sure how well this plan was thought through"

Panique, Leinart and the Hurtados....

Nice to see some Monarchs on Niketalk...

Tell Matt, J.P. says hi (MD '00 #39)...

Btw, we played your bro in the Top Gun league about a month ago...vs. Saddleback.. I was their center.. Whoever the D-lineman/o-lineman is for SoCal ballers is good! Got a club and rip to the back of my head.

And is uBay ever coming back to the mainland??

JP

i was pre paying for my pair and when i was at the counter some guy in Gucci jordan XI's was standing behind me talking about how ugly this pack is. the employees behind the counter just gave him the stoneface. he was buying some tall tees. i just shook my head and lifted up a prayer for him.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

lol, these will be just like the black spikes i think. supply will be aplenty more than dmps, resell value will be low, then skyrocket once them dummies realize that they want em and jump.

expect eastbay to sell out in under 5. expect stores to sell out immediatel due to hypebeasts.

poofy is right i think on this one. if he or my prediction are wrong, whatever, im getting all my pairs for this one :smile:
smile.gif

TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

I don't kno if any1 noticed but the tissue paper that comes with the OLNL Package has lasering on it. :wow:
eek.gif
OLNL6.jpg
WANTED IN SIZE 8/8.5/9:
A KLEAN PAIR OF AJ LANEY V'S
PLEASE SEND PICS TO MY INBOX

Back
Top Bottom