OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

HERE THE BRAKE DOWN THESE ARE DEFFINTLY A LIMITED GENERAL RELEASE ,JUST LIKE THE DEFINING MOMENT PACK BUT NIKE MADE DOUBLE THE PRODUCTION AROUND 22,000 OLD LOVE NEW LOVE PACKS WHERE MADE COMPARED TO THE DMP PACK WHICH 11,000 WHERE MADE.........GOOD LUCK GETTING A PACK.......

Just got mine for $152.24...should be a easy cop for the most of ya'll...good luck!
TeamOaklandRaiders​
XI . XV . XVIII​

I waited 4 months for these but decided to get a Raptors jersey instead. I'd rather get some rest and watch the Raps v Nets game that be up all night waiting in line for these.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
We Bring Out The Salami And Cheese!

anyone got a discount code for Finishline.com thanks in advance
I got a PAIR of KICKS for every BUMP on your FACE

I heard NTSF is getting 180 pairs but most of the other stores such as FL and FNL are getting 30 pairs at each place. Just what i've heard. Hopefully I can get a pair.
Jordan Black Spiz'ike sz.8: $260
Jordan Mist Blue IV sz.8.5: taking offers
Jordan Olive V sz.11: taking offers

email:bsuruks393@gmail.com
aim: bsuruks393

thesse are not going to be hard to get. my mall will prolly have bout 200 good luck to all
team 707​
it aint my fault when i was a baby i fell in a box of gliter and i been shining ever snice then

The more I see the black/yellow pair, the more I want them.
TEAMTRACY
Started in the bay
Tracy, California please STAND UP

Quote:
poofy is right i think on this one. if he or my prediction are wrong, whatever, im getting all my pairs for this one :smile:
smile.gif
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:large;"><!-----<a href="http://www.jumpmansneakers.com">www.jumpmansneakers.com</a><!-----<br>Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's<br><!-----<a href="http://www.myspace.com/jumpmansneakers">www.myspace.com/jumpmansneakers</a><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----

Aite NT...its 5:40am in socal right now....I'm waiting outside the doors of a mall. I've been here since 3am...once the doors open at 6 I will have to wait another 4 hours so finishline can open. I'm not even getting the OLNL today...its just a PREORDER....so at 10am ill preorder and drive 30 mins home and then go to my math class to take a exam...call me crazy but its all bout the love....good luck to all
1986.​

Quote:
The more I see the black/yellow pair, the more I want them.

yeh they are really growing on me too.
EDIT:
<--------post 1000!!!!! only took me forever lol
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

Hey, i am a frist time camper here, and i was wondering is it one pair per person? that they cna purchase.ANd also i wear a size 13,,, will my chances of gettign one be better?

wasnt going to get , but now i think i will. i passed on dmp and ended up paying 500 later on. people are hyping this up for no reason though, causing everyone to panic. the more peeps panic, the more you will have people buying multiple pairs. Jordan brand is reallying starting to dumb down there consumers these days
Cubans with the jesus piece wit my peeps

I want them but I won't die if I don't get them.
TeamLakers
Why Make The Playoff's?​

wait so people have the right to get more tha none pair?soi mean the first person can get all the peair for all i know?

Quote:
Aite NT...its 5:40am in socal right now....I'm waiting outside the doors of a mall. I've been here since 3am...once the doors open at 6 I will have to wait another 4 hours so finishline can open. I'm not even getting the OLNL today...its just a PREORDER :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
is it safe to use the tissue paper after i take a dump.. hope its not acidic
WANTED IN SIZE 8/8.5/9:
A KLEAN PAIR OF AJ LANEY V'S
PLEASE SEND PICS TO MY INBOX

Back
Top Bottom