OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

heh, depends on the place, some place even sold out before even fri or thurs.
if your places have em, expect a few situations

retail
retail + clothe purchase
retail + tax
overretail and/or tax
sold out of your size
sold out of every size
sold out before even selling
none of your size to begin with

2x the dmp amount? think about scale, olnl has them beasts coming out the woodwork for this due to situation with dmp :frown:
frown.gif
so less pairs for true wanters. even though the amount has increased, so has the amount of jordan fans over one year. but then again, this may not be everyones cup of tea like the 11s or 6s, so that kills a percentage also.

t-minus ~2 or 3 days whether u count thursday or not.
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

I've kindof been waiting for these since I heard about them. But, I was on the fence about them recently.

Got some Purple Eggplant Flightposite 1s and Black/Cement III's instead, so my funds are low and I'll be passing. And from what some people are saying about the production numbers & resale value, I'm not hard-pressed to get a pack immediately. Sounds like there are plenty made. If I have to pick them up a month or two later, I won't mind paying a little extra $$.

Good luck to all copping this Saturday though.

Just bought my 2 pair at the outlet today, $69.99. :pimp:
pimp.gif
47b7da39b3127cce8314986e723200000016108AcOGTdy3ctr
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

3thaman.... Which outlet did you get those from? Thanks.
The time was six o'clock on this Swatch watch.....

Here's the break down at the Lakewood mall in SoCal

Footlocker got 90 pair

Finish Line got 50 pair

Footaction got 12 pair

Shiek got 12 pair ( they're selling them for $299)

Salvatory got 12 pair (they're selling them for $299)

those are all PS, why u lying 3thaman. 16pairs, 3999 children
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Quote:
HERE THE BRAKE DOWN THESE ARE DEFFINTLY A LIMITED GENERAL RELEASE ,JUST LIKE THE DEFINING MOMENT PACK BUT NIKE MADE DOUBLE THE PRODUCTION AROUND 22,000 OLD LOVE NEW LOVE PACKS WHERE MADE COMPARED TO THE DMP PACK WHICH 11,000 WHERE MADE.........GOOD LUCK GETTING A PACK.......
ed that and why people continue to believe it...

JM
jmadidas2001@earthlink.net

3thaman is trying to send people into a frenzy....lol

They should have sold these individually.....
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

3thaman, nice taking a pic from another post in the retro forum. You are hilarious.

As has been stated the reports are that those are PS sizes for 39.99. Don't worry.

to those that have them, how do they fit compared to the 3's?...i just stopped by finishline and was able to reserve a size 12, and i normally wear a size 13 so i wanted to know...thanks

MY EBAY AUCTIONS: RAY LEWIS RAVENS AUTHENTIC JERSEY, JORDAN LANEY BUCS HIGH SCHOOL HAT, JORDAN NORTH CAROLINA JERSEY, JORDAN HIGH SCHOOL LANEY JERSEY, HUSH PUPPIES SHOES SIZE 13
search.ebay.com/_W0QQsass...inkQQhtZ-1

Quote:
those are all PS, why u lying 3thaman
:rofl:
roll.gif

Or he bought them for his kids or something....or actually does wear a size 3Y which on NT these days I wouldnt doubt...

Amazing how eastbay found in the warehouse a size 10 of the original retro 1s (black/gold) just before the olnl is released. Already sold though

i changed my mind last min. not to get them (today)....i was at the store and everything.....these next 3 days are going to be rough.....lol....i regret getting the DTRT.....smh...if i wouldnt have got 'em these would've been a lock

Back
Top Bottom