OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

im a size 9.5-10 and i want the yellow ones so if any1 wants to sell me em or make a deal pm me i dont have 100 >:
mad.gif
but i have around 75 so lemme know :D
happy.gif

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ayo mayor of nyc why ur skin so greasy?''

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ish makes you look like you have 3m skin u ol' reflection skin greasy dude''

Leave it up to a TROJAN fan to NOT recognize my sarcasm.....
GO BRUINS!
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

Its going to be HECTIC!! If yall dont already got your pairs GOOD LUCK! The bay is starting to stir up them Lines...
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL Full size run! $280 shipped

hey, i thinking of gettign a sz 13 for myself to keep and another pair for reslae value,becasue i am borrowing money friends.WHat size is a popular one?LIke where i can get a higher sale price and buyer? thx nt people

Not worth 200 and change for these..imo..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. I have made over 190 bucks in a little over a month and a half..take advantage!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

Quote:
hey, i thinking of gettign a sz 13 for myself to keep and another pair for reslae value,becasue i am borrowing money friends.WHat size is a popular one?LIke where i can get a higher sale price and buyer? thx nt people
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
|I
tired.gif

Team Pacific Northwest

not worth 200??? are you serious?? were lucky Jb didnt retail these for $300...
For Sale:
OLNL Full size run! $280 shipped

JUST A REMINDER

For those of you who will not be able to get these through Eastbay, Finishline.com, or Nike.com you can order through Sidelineapparel.com. They start accepting orders (sizes 8-15) 4-21-07 @ 9:00 Central Time. However, they are only accepting phone orders.Just a heads up.

Good Luck! Hopefully everyone gets their pair after I get mine.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

Preordered mine for $180 shipped. Good luck for everyone getting these tommorrow.
Pre-order Your III's , the Old Love New Love Pack, Regional/LS/Alpha I's, Omega XXII's and Spiz'ikes at Kaysshoes.com (matching t-shirt and socks with every order)

Use this code for an additional $5 off any purchase: 114Get 20% off at Karmaloop.com Repcode:TL12549

Want to make some extra cash to put towards sneakers?
Go to Treasure Troppers and make money doing offers or getting cash back for shopping.

Is any one else feeling the hype on these? On my way home ill check out the line..ill try to post pics.. Any 1 know how NTSF is doin??
For Sale:
OLNL Full size run! $260 shipped sz. 13 and 8.5 Left!!

Does Sidelineapparel.com charge tax? I have like exactly enough to buy them without tax. :lol:
laugh.gif

BOSTON CELTICS

16 Championships - 10 MVPs - 1 Legacy
Mr. Oden, what number would you like?
Size 13 Jordan III Flips DS $180 Shipped. Trades welcome, size 11.5-12.5 if you send first. Email me at Stonecold101230@yahoo.com or AIM me at GtHeGeRm101​

does anybody remember what happened when the DMP was on eastbay.com it was hectic i couldn't even get on eastbay's homepage if you plan on ordering from eastbay.com good luck to you but make sure you have a back up plan and take these 3 things into account

1. you have a really fast internet connection so you can get on eastbay.com easily
2. you have a backup spot if eastbay doesn't come through
3. eastbay.com gets a bigger server because like my boy Young Joc said "Its Going Down"

when they sell out you gonna need Tax plus $80
For Sale:

your rolling the dice with eastbay..unless your inline right now then your chances are better of getting a pair..
For Sale:

Obviously you were present when the DMP's released..
For Sale:

Back
Top Bottom