OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

wow i cant believe im missing this release >:
mad.gif
i already owe my friend 120 and this wont help me :x
sick.gif
in 2minutes! get ur phoneS ready :lol:
laugh.gif

ima just check to see if eastbay crashes tho then im off to bed and regret on passing on these :smh:
smh.gif

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ayo mayor of nyc why ur skin so greasy?''

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ish makes you look like you have 3m skin u ol' reflection skin greasy dude''

My bad guys. I did check the first page. The reason I asked is because when you put that number in on eastbay.com, they show up, but not for fa.com or fl.com. So, I'm guessing its the same #?

Wats the latest on these in NYC? People lining up or wat? Not worth camping for these imo.

Someone update me
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Yeah if i can get my order through on eastbay I'll definatly get the VIP
Code:
 TEAMAMFAMTeam Bay AreaBOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18415510650707408

For the 100th time, these are limited, they only have the GR tag becuase they are releasing kid sizes, I already got my pack and I must say these are hella dope, must get for true Jordan fans, dont start with that oh " these are bad quality" crap just cause you cant get them.
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

Quote:
wow about 7 heads where camping out at my local mall at 10 am when the mall is going to have 500 i hate Hypebeast they will do anything over here to be"COOL"

I really think Niketalk has brainwashed some of you users on here, why are you making a ignorant generalization about your a hypebeast because your camping out for some shoes, saying their trying to be "COOL." Because a person likes something your tryna be cool?, I swear some of you users on here are so simple minded. Not everybody has up to date information like you or Niketalk to know how many pairs a store is getting. But on another note good luck to all the people trying to obtain these, as for me I have already paid for mine just need to pick them up. Also people out there don't just relie on Eastbay or other online retailers because you might be disappointed. GOOD LUCK, AGAIN!

these are so nice. i wish i had the money.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

Hey sorry if this has been already asked, but I checked most of the pages....Are these coming out on NDC/Swoosh??? thanks alot
Rocking Jay's Since Toddler Day's

Quote:
HEY, I was wondering what a popular show size that i can resale the shoes for a highest price, becasue imam get two one for my self which is a sz 13, i need to resale at at least one to repay the moeny i am loaing from friends. thx nike talk people

I think the best sizes to resell are size 10 and 11.5. Most people on here cannot afford to buy multiple pairs so they hate on the investors.

prisonplanet.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Lmao well my source is my Local FNL they are getting them they never get Limited Stuff only Gr plus they never got the DMP which was limited GR
tell me yours? letshypeuptheprice.com?

a lot of stores had them on fordham rd today for 285... some spots were sellin em seperately for 125 each and finishline is also getting them
www.kaysshoes.com
USE REFERRAL CODE: 113 TO GET $5 OFF

aight is da finshline page up ye cuz i cant find it. or do they wait til they sell it to post it

I'm ready to be kickin it in my J's like Bruce Lee. lol

"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

Back
Top Bottom