OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I just picked up my pair!

great picture of MJ!
cheers
view.php

^^^^ What kind of help you need? It seems that you know how to post already.

If you want to post a picture then:

1. You have to upload the picture to a server, one commonly used is photobucket.com
2. After you uploaded copy the img link
3. When you come here to post the pic just hit the image botton to the left or just type [ image ] http://F/S --- BMP AJ 1 Sz 7.5 - 13 $255 Shipped.
F/S --- BMP AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

just got my shipping confirmation through eastbay yesterday, my 2 packs being sent out via fedex....
pimp.gif

F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

Just checked my order history on finishline and its complete! got my tracking number too. Finally finishline comes through...

Ebay is gonna get flooded pretty soon...My homie ordered from eastbay and messed up his shipping..He was suppose to have it shipped via Fedex but was told by ebay rep that it was sent via UPS.. I personally hate UPS.. multiple times they have lost my package or damaged it.. SMH at Eastbay
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $165 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL sz. 8, 10.5, 12 $265 SHIPPED! Last Sizes!

:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

It's amazing how Central Florida doesn't realize how many there really are.

A lot of you are busy looking in the too-obvious locations, that you're completely disregarding everywhere else.

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

The Bay is absolutely wiped dry... Called my contacts yesterday and nada zip zero...eastbay still has 7.5's
For Sale:

There are so many packs made...it's ridiculous. The night before the release, this post made me nervous about if I could actually get these. I told myself that if I had to camp out, then I would just forget it, but I got these Saturday afternoon at like 5PM...

I recieved my pack today fedex, overnight, and the special VIP shipping. They put the pack in a bag. Stupid! Box is all messed up. Shoes are fine but box forget about it. I am going to complain so if this happens to you call and complain as well. I want box inside a box from now on. Special VIP shipping my @#%$.

Vip services is a joke...you shoulda ordered a poster or a shirt with your order so that they wouldnt use that plastic wrap...
For Sale:

be glad your weather allows you to wear your new pair of steps.... It's snowing in Denver again, it was 70 degrese yeasterday. today it's 30

Eastbay shipped out my order yesterday and should be here in Cali this FRIDAY! Heard about the stories at Fashion Valley mall out here in San Diego. That's pretty wild with a ghetto raffle, I mean it's somewhat fair, but what's the point in camping if everyone's all game when they call out numbers to see who gets a pair?!?!?!?! I think NTLA's wristband technique is more effective, it GUARANTEES a pair where a raffle is 50/50. But I guess it's up to the manager's discretion on how they want to distribute shoes.

:D
happy.gif
Just Copped my size 11's from Owings Mills DTLR, still some left out there in the MD area. Quite proud of my acquisition.

is it just me or do the tags on the side of these annoy anyone else? i've been wearing them untied and they rub against my ankles and make a weird farting noise...

Back
Top Bottom