OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

after copping these easily...makes me want the DMP more than anything!!

SMH at people buying more than 10 BMPs to resell
"We got beef like Clear Channel...Hallelujah Hollaback"

****FS or FT****
*06' Holloween Forces VVVVNDS Sz 12
*Lightning IV's DS Sz 11.5

i got lucky with my dmps i got a sz 10 for 350 shipped next day air like 3 monthas after release cause some guy needed rent money shoes where basicaly ds looked new no dirt sock lint or nothing i was amazed and for the price i know he took a cut and for the dude asking about nike orders i think if u payed next day air theyll be there tommorow i still havent recieved mie and i payed next day air so im gonna call and complain about that

Quote:
FYI...Detroit is coming VERY close to falling off the radar of the athletic shoe industry if sales continue they way they have been for a couple years now...
TEAM D-BLOCK
REPPIN THE D TO THE FULLEST​
Detroit Pistons Will Be Your 2007 NBA Champs​

here are mine, that I picked up yesterday!
2hdn0j6.jpg
[/img]

Can anyone pliz post pic of the mest up boxes they claim to have received from eastbay. I want to see how exactly do they ship and how mest up it is .. thanks!
F/S --- BMP AJ 1 Sz 7.5 - 13 $255 Shipped.
F/S --- BMP AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

^^^ was you the one asking where to find that shirt? Cuase I know someone asked and I couldnt find who it was. they have plenty of them around here.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

yeap to bad I cant find them in sz 8 stuck with my 8.5 oh well!

Quote:
FYI...Detroit is coming VERY close to falling off the radar of the athletic shoe industry if sales continue they way they have been for a couple years now...

Lineups all over the city would beg to differ with you man. I heard Eastland was sold out by 10 AM and I'm sure northland was worse. Not to mention Nike made Puffers a one stop shop for AF1's this year based on how strong a market Detroit is for 1's. The only places I heard about sitting on this package were the suburban malls where there isn't much of a demand for J's and I'd be suprised if they still have them today.

As far as Eastbay goes it really isn't that serious. Unless your Fedex guy decides to sit on your package (which they sometimes do) it will arrive at your door basically perfectly. I've gotten many J's off eastbay and shoes all the time off Ebay sent in a shipping bag and all my boxes are in good sturdy condition. I've gotten boxes from footlocker more beat up than most of these in fact.

With that said I paid the $4 and upgraded to the VIP box for this release. While I have never had a problem the packaging on this one is special enough to warrent getting it double boxed. Plus it still came out to a dollar less than if I would have bought it here with tax.
WTB: Nike Stab Footpatrol 1 & 2 11.5/12

These have officially died down...
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $165 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL sz. 8, 10.5, 12 $265 SHIPPED! Last Sizes!

^. footactions

Quote:
bifl43 The Champs I work at still has 5 packages, one 8.5, one 9.5, and three 11's, and the Footlocker right next to us has nearly an FSR.
dude where?

well got mine an hour ago :wow:
eek.gif
came IN A BAG FROM EASTBAY no boxes people :lol:
laugh.gif
the box didnt even come messed up came alright for me :rolleyes
eyes.gif

but the 1s came PRECREASED !!!! >:
mad.gif
im mad but o well there were going to be creased by friday anyways :wink:
wink.gif

over all i say eastbay didnt screw me over in fact they never had and never had anything go wrong with them but jb is just stupid for putting wrinkled kicks :smh:
smh.gif

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ayo mayor of nyc why ur skin so greasy?''

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ish makes you look like you have 3m skin u ol' reflection skin greasy dude''

yay mine got shipped out today from finishline

For Sale / For Trade:
DS Destroyer Dunk size 11
DS Doerenbecher Charity Dunk size 11

Wanted in 10.5 or 11:
DS Grape V
DS Stealth V
DS Air Max 90 Infrared

My 2 packs just arrived from Eastbay via UPS in a BOX!!!! They got here a day early via UPS 3 day select. Just thought I'd let you guys know that with 2 packs they double boxed!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

would be nice if mine came in today =)
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

man that stitch goin through the swoosh is that attention to detail that JB has been careless on lately.

The package is a great one...blk/yellow sexy most undrated shoe ever all the hate and now peeps love em blacktoes enough said a great shoe

they are still all over nyc. :pimp:
pimp.gif
would've copped but i'm copping some grapes instead :evil:
devil.gif
Harlem plays the best ball in the country
"The only thing Kobe and Jordan got in common is that they both black."

Quote:
My 2 packs just arrived from Eastbay via UPS
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Back
Top Bottom