Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Hi, new NT member, long time lurker. I'm a huge 1 and AJKO fan, I bought these online and wasn't feeling them when they came in so I returned them to NDC. I love the OG branding but not a fan of the vandal sole and the toe box is wider than the 2010 models. I'm thinking of repurchasing them and doing a tongue swap with the 2010 version and using the 2014s to lift like others have mentioned. Do you guys think it's feasible?

cinnamonsimba cinnamonsimba welcome to NT fam. It's definitely feasible. I'm sure you can take it to a local seamstress or something to have them do it for you. At least that's what I've read from other members besides doing it yourself

Hi, new NT member, long time lurker. I'm a huge 1 and AJKO fan, I bought these online and wasn't feeling them when they came in so I returned them to NDC. I love the OG branding but not a fan of the vandal sole and the toe box is wider than the 2010 models. I'm thinking of repurchasing them and doing a tongue swap with the 2010 version and using the 2014s to lift like others have mentioned. Do you guys think it's feasible?

No Shots Fired Here But How Are You A "Huge" AJKO Fan But Dislike Them In Their True Original Form?

Just Sayin >D

Last edited:
No Shots Fired Here But How Are You A "Huge" AJKO Fan But Dislike Them In Their True Original Form?

Just Sayin
grin.gif
I'm a boxer so I'm big into canvas anything, specially sneakers; chucks, toms, creative recs, and AJKOs. To be frank with you, I didn't know about AJKOs until I walked into an HoH three years ago and scooped up the black/reds. I purchased all AJKOs released in 2010, the Max Orange 1s from '09 and will probably keep scooping them up. I'm just not a fan of the thick sole.

I don't believe that sneakers have to be in their true original form for one to love them, no shots taken or fired my man.

There's a size 10 Chicago brand new for 110 shipped. If anyone needs it you should swoop...that must be employee discount price.

bruh you always got a comment on somebody comment :lol: just let folk live

Is This Not A "Forum" Where Opinions Are Shared And Questioned By Others? If Not, I Must've Missed That Memo.....

Guy Took My Questioning Like A Champ (No Pun Intended) And Justified His Reasoning Behind The Comment.... Thus He Was REPPED :nthat:

You Sound More Hurt Than The Person The Question Was Directed At :stoneface:

Fall Back Lil Mami, This Is An Open Forum Where People Willingly Post Their Opinions, Judgements And Questions Last I Checked :wink:

Do Let Me Know If That Has Changed....

Is This Not A "Forum" Where Opinions Are Shared And Questioned By Others? If Not, I Must've Missed That Memo.....

Guy Took My Questioning Like A Champ (No Pun Intended) And Justified His Reasoning Behind The Comment.... Thus He Was REPPED :nthat:

You Sound More Hurt Than The Person The Question Was Directed At :stoneface:

Fall Back Lil Mami, This Is An Open Forum Where People Willingly Post Their Opinions, Judgements And Questions Last I Checked :wink:

Do Let Me Know If That Has Changed....

when haters are called on their hate :lol: Like I said, your posts always come off "judgy" not just mere "opinions." And you right, this is a forum where you can do/say what you want. I just wondered if you knew that you always kinda come off judgmental.

I was the highest bidder on a ebay auction but it ended with the reserve not met

but the idiot seller relisted them at the price I won em at and didn't even message me the offer first

when haters are called on their hate :lol: Like I said, your posts always come off "judgy" not just mere "opinions." And you right, this is a forum where you can do/say what you want. I just wondered if you knew that you always kinda come off judgmental.

And You Tend To Come Off As A New Comer, Hype Train Hopper, Previous Team Jordan Wearer......

Is What It Is I Suppose
View media item 905688

Don't Take My Posts So Personal Ma, It's The INTERWEBS :lol:

Last edited:
$400?1?!?!?!?! and my size too, mad im poor AF right now lol nah not poor but gotta save save so that when i die i can go to heaven rich as a ***! lol

These fit pretty roomy wish I went a half size down |I

I TRIED Warning Everyone Of This A Couple Pages Back After Picking Up My TTS And .5 Down Chicago AJKO's My Dude....... From My Personal Experience, ALL AJ1 Retro's Since Those Recycled Pop Bottle Chicago's Have Run .5 Big :smh:

These DEFINITELY Run A Half Size Bigger Than OG's And Any Releases Dropped Prior To 2013 Despite What Others Have Said In Here. I Think I Will Be Sizing Down .5 On Any Future Retro 1 Releases Just To Be Safe With This Recent Sizing Change JB Has Done On This Model :smh: That's Coming From Someone With 200+ Pairs Of Kicks In My True Size 10 :wink:

View media item 872969
View media item 872970
Retro v OG Side By Side
View media item 872972
OG v Retro Side By Side
View media item 872974
Retro v OG Frontal View Comparison
View media item 872976
OG v Retro Medial View Comparison
View media item 872977
Thickness Comparison. Despite Another Members Claims, The OG's Are MUCH Thicker In The Collar Than These Retro's :wow: Would Have Been Nice To Have The Plushness Carried Over To These Retro's For Sure :rolleyes
View media item 872981

All In All, I Can Say I'm Definitely Happy To Have Landed These At Retail After Seriously Contemplating Jumping On $190-$200 Resale. I Didn't Really Notice The "Overwhelming" Glue Sent That Others In Here Have Mentioned On Several Occasions. Nothing More Than Any Of The Other Recent Retro's Put Out IMO. Ie. Infared White VI's, Powder 10's, Foam Releases Etc.

Now, Time For That Pack :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Pound for pound selling some chicagos and all white/red swooshes for $125. I think that's before shipping but I'd check their IG.

Back
Top Bottom