Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Jus copped those royal gloves , want these too but damn I need a save for the baron 1 and 9s smh decisions decisions....

Some locations always do guaranteed tickets, regardless of the sneaker being limited or not.

Word. My closest HOH is an hour away I thought everything was raffle nowadays.

Most are but in some areas where the sneaker hype isn't outreageous they still do guaranteed tickets. A small footlocker at a mall about 45mins away from me in the boonies did guaranteed tix yesterday, but they only had 12 pairs :x

Most are but in some areas where the sneaker hype isn't outreageous they still do guaranteed tickets. A small footlocker at a mall about 45mins away from me in the boonies did guaranteed tix yesterday, but they only had 12 pairs
sick.gif
Local Villa had like 6. Only big size was an 11.5 everything else under a 10.

Damn, my local store are getting limited quantities of these AJKO Chicagos just like the Bred 1s. Told by the owner of the shop. there goes my chances...

Yeah because I just loooove lying on the net smh..

HoHs typically give out tickets the week prior to a release..I was waiting for a guaranteed ticket.. Chill before trying to flame without gaining clarification first smh..:smh:

I stand corrected... Didn't know you we're talking about tickets

Good job by you

where u located?

NC.
These aren't on the release locator but I called in advance and they were confirmed.
May try to grab another ticket..

I stand corrected... Didn't know you we're talking about tickets

Good job by you

Good job for me lol? I guess fam.. Wasn't a matter of being right and wrong , you just kinda jumped the gun and assumed I fabricated a story in hopes of making me look like an *********.. Sure my post count may not be too high (which may also make me look like an easy mark), but I have no reason to come into a thread or any forum and lie to trump other members.. *shrugs* it's all good though..

Last edited:
Any Houston peeps know how the release is going to be? Looks like the other shoes on the release calendar will be raffles so I'm assuming the same for these since they're not on there. Going to call Willowbrook or Memorial during lunch to find out.

this are going to be crazy, but i found a spot FCFS...even HOH here dont know whats goin on

Just got my guaranteed ticket from JJ, they only got 12 pairs in (I was the 1st one to get it), I had to go a half size down; they didn't have my true size. While in there, 2 kids were asking the person giving the tickets what's coming out, not even knowing the shoe they proceeded to ask for tickets, one of them got the half size bigger than my true size and I asked him if he would give it to me because I don't truly know my size, he said nah, I just want them for the resell :rolleyes

Yeah because I just loooove lying on the net smh..

HoHs typically give out tickets the week prior to a release..I was waiting for a guaranteed ticket.. Chill before trying to flame without gaining clarification first smh..:smh:

View media item 849635

It's funny when people make assumptions.

This is the first thing I thought of. Not someone lying about some AJKO's.

So just to get this out there...

Consensus on sizing is TTS?

Consensus has always been half size down for AJKO's

Get your true sz I've NEVER went 1/2 sz down & I have every pair.... I repeat get your true sz

Get your true sz I've NEVER went 1/2 sz down & I have every pair.... I repeat get your true sz

Damn, I hope this 8.5 fits me. It was either an 8.5 or 9.5. I wear a 9.

Maybe I worded that wrong

I'm not saying a 1/2 sz down would be horrible BUT it's def not the consensus that 1/2 sz down is the thing to do...that's just not true. Just wanted to make that clear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom