Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

"Most experts agree that the most perilous mold is the one that is unseen such as in air conditioning units, duct-work, or with in walls. These molds can swell up rapidly while undetected. In most cases, hidden molds can be discerned not by eye but by the stale odor or the frequent need to clear your throat."

embarassed.gif
definitely not a stale odor with these. these smelled just like my SBB's when i picked them up. 

I'm still waiting for my pair from that ebay link. The seller is based in NY which is where I am and he sent tracking Monday morning with 1 day Priority and there hasn't been an update on it since the label was printed. I asked him yesterday what's going on and he hasn't responded yet. :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone got the kixsquare refund yet? Not exactly sure how clicking refund buttons on PP will take til 6 Pm

This is some serious BS. They really botched this one :smh: :x storing thousands upon thousands of dollars of sneakers in a damp *** basement

This is some serious BS. They really botched this one :smh: :x storing thousands upon thousands of dollars of sneakers in a damp *** basement

gotta remember we knew about these MONTHS ago... they prbly been piled up in various spots or getting shuffled since then

Yep and it was basically a niche release. Not a whole lot of commotion but people were definitely checking for these, especially in a signature Jordan color way. How they botched this is beyond me. :smh:

I'm still waiting for my pair from that ebay link. The seller is based in NY which is where I am and he sent tracking Monday morning with 1 day Priority and there hasn't been an update on it since the label was printed. I asked him yesterday what's going on and he hasn't responded yet. :smh:

Same with me. I received tracking on Monday, but it hasn't updated yet. Two of my friends also ordered from him, after me, and their tracking has been updated.

I doubt we'll get a response. He has a ton of negative feedback for not communicating.

He's either scrambling for pairs or is just lazy...or trying to disinfect yours...

Same with me. I received tracking on Monday, but it hasn't updated yet. Two of my friends also ordered from him, after me, and their tracking has been updated.

I doubt we'll get a response. He has a ton of negative feedback for not communicating.
I'm still waiting for my pair from that ebay link. The seller is based in NY which is where I am and he sent tracking Monday morning with 1 day Priority and there hasn't been an update on it since the label was printed. I asked him yesterday what's going on and he hasn't responded yet.
mean.gif
when did you guys place your orders? I placed my order July 31st (friday afternoon) got the preshippment email on the the 1st at 530pm and it updated to accepted at post office at 6:07pm. Got them in on monday. 

I don't know if this helps...but I placed my order on Saturday and rec'd tracking the same day. I live on the west coast and it got to my house on Tuesday. However the tracking never updated.

when did you guys place your orders? I placed my order July 31st (friday afternoon) got the preshippment email on the the 1st at 530pm and it updated to accepted at post office at 6:07pm. Got them in on monday. 

I placed my order Saturday and received the pre-shipment notification on Monday.

guess you ordered before he shipped out the first shipment. either hes dragging his feet or his source is no longer has pairs because they've been sent back to nike

I'm not sure. Like I said, 2 friends of mine ordered after me, and their shipping updated today. If I don't hear by tomorrow he's getting bad feedback.

I'm not sure. Like I said, 2 friends of mine ordered after me, and their shipping updated today. If I don't hear by tomorrow he's getting bad feedback.
In the same boat wrote to him but no responds have tracking but not updated. Ordered on the 2nd hoping my pair ships and gets here only release besides unc 1s I wanted

Didn't have mold on mine but I unlaced them and have the inside a good cleaning with some Lysol wipes. Then I sprayed them with Lysol spray and I'm just letting them air out for a day or 2

Back
Top Bottom