Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

nerd.gif
It could be an olympic colorway, I hope black toe for the other one
That would be nice. I hope you're right!
Can anyone decode those to see if we're getting Wht/Blu or Wht/Gry?
004 is going to be some type of light grey or silver. Metalic silver 

403 should be some type of  light blue but dont know if it will be saturate or light. 

Last edited:
What was the style code for the Rivalry Pack? Your description almost sounds like they're releasing them again.

Is it the same production dates as the molded pairs?

[thread="540694"]Not sure what the prod. dates from those pairs were, but here are mine.[/thread]
[thread="540694"] [/thread]
[thread="540694"]02/20/15  -  04/22/15[/thread]
Mine say 3/10/15 - 4/23/15.

So it looks like the outlet pairs are just whatever the could salvage from the store recalls that were unaffected. They probably wanted to give them sometime to see if mold appears before selling.

I posted in the outlet thread yesterday. Multiple FSRs of the Black/Red AJ 1 KO @ Philadelphia Premium Outlets in Limerick.

I gotta say, these are more loose than the 2012 KOs (I have the White OG with that crappy vintage sole treatment and the black toes) and those were a bit narrow and snug widthwise (and my feet are normal to slight narrow. These feel better in the width dept. Definitely worth worth picking up for the money!

Last edited:
seems likely. btw , the kos have dropped in price on ndc. patience paid off big time. dont remember last time Jordans went on sale on ndc

these are just sitting at the outlet in Tulalip WA (Seattle premium)  pretty full size run up to 13 i know that.  they have been for a couple weeks now. no 14s though....

Back
Top Bottom