Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

CP3 rocking the KOs tonight

20210609_210430.jpg
20210609_210500.jpg

I had the KO’s back when the retro came out, sold it to my friend later. Really regretted it and saw my friend was selling his pair (before announcing the retro) and scooped them up with the quickness (hooked me up really nice). I always loved em, probably will pick ip the new retro to keep on ice. These the older ones.

159B3D04-E1D8-4602-BF57-6965CFDF5CFD.jpeg

Edited a bit so colors a bit off. I think I upped the saturation a bit, took this a while ago.

I can buy a sz 13 off SX right now for $190 before their **** fees.

$190 - fees for seller = $167.20
Retail of shoes was $140 +tax.

They making like $15.

Is it really worth being a ***** and buying up everything of something to make $15? Damn. Get a real ****ing job.

Had a homie buy these via snkrs and asked me how much he could sell 'em for (laughed him off). That's the problem with Snkrs switching to the Draw: youre going to have everyone throw their hat in for every release now, regardless if they wanted them or not. It's a win/win.

They making $15 and buyer losing an extra $50 over retail. There’s only two winners in this and neither are the buyer.

That's why I wish people would stop buying from GOAT. The fact that Footlocker invested in them should alarm alot of cats. They have no inclination to fix their toxic behavior, like bots raiding their sites or employees backdooring.

Back
Top Bottom