Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

was told KO stood for Korea Only, dont know myself

I remember watching a video with someone that had the OG KO's as well as other OG 1's and KO stood for "wrapped in canvas" It's a fairly old video so I'm not sure where that video is now...

I remember watching a video with someone that had the OG KO's as well as other OG 1's and KO stood for "wrapped in canvas" It's a fairly old video so I'm not sure where that video is now...
 I read somewhere that "KO" stands for "Knock Out" (referring to canvas top), because back in the day boxers wore canvas shoes,

just sayin'

coldcity coldcity . How is the quality compared to older pairs? And how is fit compared to og 1's. Hoping sizing is the same.

Quality is top notch, debating on a triple....srs

KnockOut love

try 'em on and give us the verdict, are they running big like everyone is saying?

which one is gym red, btw? i don't wanna go dig out the box for my 2010 pair... :lol:

The 14's are gym red & fit EXACTLY like both rounds of kos & the og 1s...at the most theres a lil more toebox room but not a damn 1./2 or full sz worth :lol:

Good luck to all. Especially to the true Air Jordan 1 fans who always seem to come up short at a NA1 release. Can't wait until the pizza party pop off hopefully Ill make it lol

Crap my package was shipped to work and its arriving tomorrow lol. Looks like i have to wait until monday.

Crap my package was shipped to work and its arriving tomorrow lol. Looks like i have to wait until monday.

I've driven to the office and met the delivery driver/postal worker a few times. One time I ended up sorting through like 3 crates of office mail just to find my package.

Nice @ColdCity    @geraldg2309   you got your pair all ready ? 
nerd.gif

Quality is top notch, debating on a triple....srs
The 14's are gym red & fit EXACTLY like both rounds of kos & the og 1s...at the most theres a lil more toebox room but not a damn 1./2 or full sz worth :lol:

I was watching Nightwings video. He pointed out that the front end of the toebox is raised and you can't really see the red looking down, that's probably why it seems to fit bigger

Last edited:
My girl and I entered the raffle at HOH last night. She got a call back today....for the KD's. Second time the employees put our tickets in the wrong raffle. SMH :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom