Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

BigTy23- below the two top lace holes, where it bends up past in the middle of the swoosh....Check the pic above..

Last edited:
BigTy23- below the two top lace holes, where it bends up past in the middle of the swoosh....Check the pic above..

But they aren't present in the 1985 release either. So if they added a lace hole into the bend it wouldn't fit the look of an AJKO properly.

mints- Your 100% correct, was thinking tht blk trim was a extra lace..haha..Sorry about tht...

Oh no worries, You've actually owned a pair of the 85s and I was only going by zoomed in pictures, so I could have very well been missing something.

I can live with the minor differences in construction, and still think that these 2014s came out really well.

mints- Yea I did forsure, but totally agree...Super stoked on how these came out, goin to wear the **** out of mine..lol...Thy look to new and crispy..lol..

When I got my pair yesterday I noticed they gave me the ticket of 4/10 . Im guessing that means they had 10 pairs of my size 9 , idk how much pairs each size had exactly but these seem too have alot

/\/\ Wouldn't go tht far....2001 was last of the golden years amd way better quality kicks in those days

Last edited:
2001 have us concords and spacejams if I'm not mistaken. But maroon VI is my first nike/jordan sneaker, I might just call it quits when that drops this year.

2001 have us concords and spacejams if I'm not mistaken. But maroon VI is my first nike/jordan sneaker, I might just call it quits when that drops this year.

As for the XIs, Retro Concord and SpaceJam were released in 2000... 2001 had UNCs, CGs, Black/reds, Zen lows, blue snake lows, pinks snake lows, red lows, UNC lows, Metallic silver lows and Citrus lows. There were also pink patent leather lows, but those only released in baby/kids sizes.

Back
Top Bottom