Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Is the toe box a little shorter on these compared to the 2010's? I have a hard time judging by the pictures.

they were a bit popular but not so much. these are on ebay under 2 easy

the hype was real on them at the time because of the more limited availability of them. if they did sit anywhere initially, its because people didnt initially know that the"vintage" effect could be taken off with acetone or mineral spirits. once people found this out, they disappeared from stores.people did tag swaps to get them to look like these. giving people these with the true og look and limited availability will make these go pretty fast.

So had to go .5 up to get my pair - 1s are always a bit tight for me on the toebox so hoping these Will be good

Why are these coming in an nsw box and not a jordan box??

Why was the rivalry pack on ftl launch locator and now it's not??

Why are these still not on any launch locator.

I warned you guys these were limited. I didn't realize how limited though. Glad I don't like KO's...

Son...how you go from passing to almost willing to pay resell price if not for shipping in a matter of 3 days!!??

The word of the day is "limitedbeast". Y'all the evolved form of hypebeasts. Like the hypebeast charizard.

If i Bust ill just cop off of ISS, no worries. Theres always finish line too. And if Nike does the capcha deal again....then Im good 
pimp.gif

I warned you guys these were limited. I didn't realize how limited though. Glad I don't like KO's...
Its the jordan 1 box but orange/white not blk/red
Pack is more limited than the chi ko.... which is kinda very limited

Son...how you go from passing to almost willing to pay resell price if not for shipping in a matter of 3 days!!??

The word of the day is "limitedbeast". Y'all the evolved form of hypebeasts. Like the hypebeast charizard.

TRUU

It's not a standard NSW box, it's made to look like an OG Nike box. Color is much lighter and has completely removable lid.

Called my local FA and they told me no one has been asking for these and are probably doing FCFS even though my local mall always does raffles usually regardless of shoe. So hopefully it will be a easy cop

Alan you aint copping

Last edited:
This might be like the royals of KOs. Not alot of people care until after these release and the resale price is high.

Its the jordan 1 box but orange/white not blk/red
Pack is more limited than the chi ko.... which is kinda very limited
TRUU

It's not a standard NSW box, it's made to look like an OG Nike box. Color is much lighter and has completely removable lid.

Ohhhhhh. Wow. Nice touch, JB!

I'm realizing now more than ever that Gentry looked at the brand too much as a business without truly understanding the culture of its followers. He seemed to constantly take away from retro buyers...from declining quality, omitted features on retros, etc. this new guy, whose name I cannot remember, seems to be somewhat giving back. Og boxes, Nike air branding...yea I know, in the face of rising prices on retros it doesn't mean much, but as someone that spends a considerable amount of their expendable income on sneakers, I appreciate the gesture.

Back
Top Bottom