Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Why are you all hyping these. Plenty on eBay sitting as I type this. These can't be THAT limited or popular out side of a select few on these forums

Why are you all hyping these. Plenty on eBay sitting as I type this. These can't be THAT limited or popular out side of a select few on these forums

thats what we all said about the royals...and look at were we are at a year later... :smh:

Anyone have the raffle code for sheikh Valencia or Northridge? Went to sheikh Valencia earlier and asked for it and the worker didn't give it to me cause she forgot where it was -___- and that I had to come back 2 hours later when the manager comes back in.

those will be bought up if they end up selling out real quick this weekend.

watch but with a lot of shoes dropping we might all have a chance if they have a large quantity

i swear there was one for $500 a few weeks back, i bet thats gonna be a good price compared to whats to come

thats what we all said about the royals...and look at were we are at a year later...
mean.gif
Yea, I had predicted the Royals cause me and other Jordan heads had been waiting since 2001, But the hype was mainly because Kanye and Celebs started wearing them. You can never predict these things. We will find out in a few days I guess.

those will be bought up if they end up selling out real quick this weekend.

watch but with a lot of shoes dropping we might all have a chance if they have a large quantity

i hope so...they can have the kd florals and the sb collab...i just want these...for retail lol

This AJKO1 release is one of the best of the year

It's only been 3 months in.

Crazy less than two years ago you could get the black toes and black/red kos from other nters for retail plus shipping guys were helping each other out and now you'll be lucky to get a pair for retail. Not even going to try on Ndc, the shoes sold out in under 30 seconds last time. I stick with the ogs, I have.

Ordered Chicago off ISS. The way I figure it, with tax and shipping I'm only paying $40 over retail. I'd rather do that and they be readily available, then not do it and have it be limited. 

still want some 2013 chicagos on the low, i tried to cop a pair for low and posted a legit check but no one helped :smh:

Didn't know They made fake chicago 1s 13' lol I assume it would be way easier to tell vs royals legit/gm or any other shoe like that.

airthompson airthompson :nthat:

Cotton tongue correct? Makes a much better difference in comfort IMO against nylon. Probably so plush. That's what convinced me to get a pair at least. :lol:

Didn't know They made fake chicago 1s 13' lol I assume it would be way easier to tell vs royals legit/gm or any other shoe like that.

i seen them on some china sites

i posted a bunch of pics, and while i compared to pretty much every pic i could find on the net they looked good but some either said they look good or some would say fake without explaining :rolleyes

but these days, i never buy other than from a retailer so if im dropping money regardless of the amount i gotta do a legit check. trying to build a nice OG 1 collection so i dont want no fakes

Ehh. They retail for 175 plus taxes here. It'll be over 200 after taxes. It sounds like resell may be high though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom