Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Thinking about UnDs my Chicagos this weekend.  Those pictures of the guy with red color bleeding has been haunting me..lol :lol:

Are you guys putting any waterproofing stuff on yours or just rocking them straight out of the box?

Yeah that got me worried too. I'm just gonna keep them on ice for now.

IF YOU KIDS DONT SHUT UP I WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND AND TAKE ALL OF YOU HOME RIGHT NOW!!!!! DONT MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR AND MAKE YOU CALM DOWN! lmao yall trippin over posts

Just got Piffed n got a size 11'in the rivalry pack on the bay for 539. These are dried up everywhere in my size so I wasn't tripping on the price, sure it'll help out a NT'er

ooph, took a bullet.

considering letting mine go as noone's biting on just the georgetowns.

Thinking about UnDs my Chicagos this weekend.  Those pictures of the guy with red color bleeding has been haunting me..lol :lol:

Are you guys putting any waterproofing stuff on yours or just rocking them straight out of the box?

I put liquid proof on my chis and uncs and i had no color running or anything and i works amazingly.

ooph, took a bullet.

considering letting mine go as noone's biting on just the georgetowns.
Bummer, I can't find a pair of the georgetowns in my size and those were the ones I wanted. I figured more people would split the pack but no luck finding them. 

Just received my Rivalry pack from last week's FTL EU restock and yeah can't go wrong with quality I love em already

Trying to find some 8.5-9 breds for a decent price. Help me please! lol 

Smh I was in need of money so I let go of my 2012 bred ko's for $100 DS awhile back I need to read NikeTalk's rules.

Anyways I'm new to the thread. Hi

So, I traded my Jordan 1 SB for these...
smokin.gif
u just came up homes

Back
Top Bottom