Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

in cart on eastbay 

22min wait 
mean.gif
 they will be gone by then

Last edited:

I don't think it ever is free.  That's why FNL is normally the most costly option.
really? i thought it was free sometimes, I guess I'm misremembering. The $20 rewards coupon will bring it back down to $140 shipped anyway.

I'm on eastbay, never used it before. 

Shoes in cart but says checkout in 23 min lol...what does this mean? are they actually saved in my cart till then? 

I'm on eastbay, never used it before. 

Shoes in cart but says checkout in 23 min lol...what does this mean? are they actually saved in my cart till then? 
wait till the time expires and it will take you to your cart

Last edited:
is this bad, from eastbay:

Please Wait

We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product you've placed in your cart. Because of this, we are only allowing a limited number of customers through checkout at a time. Your place in the checkout line is based upon how many other customers added this product to their cart before you. Your estimated checkout time is below. The time shown below may change based on site traffic and order volume. You will be informed if the product has been sold out. Thank you for your patience, and please be assured we are working to process your order as quickly as possible!

Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

Your Estimated Checkout Time is 7:33:29 AM CDT

Was able to add on Eastbay and checkout within 3 minutes. Tried Footlocker, was persistent with adding to cart. Was able to add a size 10 and currently in line for 23 minutes.

is this bad, from eastbay:

Please Wait

We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product you've placed in your cart. Because of this, we are only allowing a limited number of customers through checkout at a time. Your place in the checkout line is based upon how many other customers added this product to their cart before you. Your estimated checkout time is below. The time shown below may change based on site traffic and order volume. You will be informed if the product has been sold out. Thank you for your patience, and please be assured we are working to process your order as quickly as possible!

Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

Your Estimated Checkout Time is 7:33:29 AM CDT
Im a minute behind you :frown: 

Back
Top Bottom