Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

To the peeps who had the AJ1KO,was it just me or were these uncomfortable as hell!!?! I had the black royals from a few years ago.They felt like heavy bricks.Chicago’s look cool but pass for me.

No they didn't. That pack sat. I could've got a week later for retail. And now I won't b able to get these. NOONE was ever into KOs.
Yeah these have always sat around. I feel like these are about to be like 300 or something when some of the casuals realize these are coming out and are a Chicago colorway that's not going to cost huge money.

If I hit I will do a comparison thread between the new ones and the retro that came out years ago. Hopefully I can hit for retail.

NOONE was ever into KOs.
Speak For Yourself My Dude :nerd:
96E79628-0978-42F1-8879-A265D9E87FEF.jpeg

217D2AC7-F7CC-40EA-A343-3479F24A8931.jpeg

F6E3C51A-3316-44AB-BA84-8D2846A9CB9A.jpeg

When I said people "had love" for the unc/gtown pack, I didn't mean they were instant sell outs lmao.

I was talking more about seeing some of the users here that liked em.

Yea, I'm into them as well. Very comfortable to wear. But, the masses were never into them. And this time around its gonna be a pain in my azzz to get them. I just hope I get my one pair.

Yea, I'm into them as well. Very comfortable to wear. But, the masses were never into them. And this time around its gonna be a pain in my azzz to get them. I just hope I get my one pair.
I have always loved these as well. The majority did not is definitely a fair statement when it comes to these. Not this time though lol.

To the peeps who had the AJ1KO,was it just me or were these uncomfortable as hell!!?! I had the black royals from a few years ago.They felt like heavy bricks.Chicago’s look cool but pass for me.

had the shadow version and the soles were pretty stiff. didn't care since they were cheap as hell. I remember there was some mold issue with the chicago release so a lot pairs went to the outlets.

I don’t know about everywhere else but the Chi KO’s did not sit at all around my way last time they released. They were a pain to get in 2015 and I imagine they’ll be even more difficult to get this time. At this point all I can really hope for is low resell due to the fact that KOs typically don’t garner a lot of hype.

I don’t know about everywhere else but the Chi KO’s did not sit at all around my way last time they released. They were a pain to get in 2015 and I imagine they’ll be even more difficult to get this time. At this point, all I can really hope for is low resell due to the fact that KOs typically don’t garner a lot of hype.
they are canvas shoes that have white material that is a dirt stain magnet, unless I get these for outlet prices you guys can have them, any white ko is by far the worse when it comes to having to clean. even worse than Concords lol. would be a great shoe to neo vintage out as they will look like they're from 85 after a week of wearing.

Back
Top Bottom