Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

I don't get it...the Yanks can't sit there and continue to stare at strikes...I'm talking to you Nick Swisher

I don't get it...the Yanks can't sit there and continue to stare at strikes...I'm talking to you Nick Swisher

laugh.gif

The Yankees must win tonight in order to preserve the unpredictability of baseball about 2 hours ago via web Retweeted by 4 people

FakeJSterling

John Sterling

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Thank your Mr. Umpire man, that wouldv'e never happened if Andy didn't have to throw Young 6 strikes.
They were close pitches, but I think all were good calls.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Thank your Mr. Umpire man, that wouldv'e never happened if Andy didn't have to throw Young 6 strikes.
They were close pitches, but I think all were good calls.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Everyone chill. It's the top of the second. Andy will settle down (hopefully) and maybe we can string together a few hits...or at least tire Cliff Lee out and get to the pen.

It's still early. Extremely early.

Nah man. 
[Jack Buck] Go crazy, folks! Go crazy!!! [/Jack Buck]

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Everyone chill. It's the top of the second. Andy will settle down (hopefully) and maybe we can string together a few hits...or at least tire Cliff Lee out and get to the pen.

It's still early. Extremely early.

Nah man. 
[Jack Buck] Go crazy, folks! Go crazy!!! [/Jack Buck]

If you want to read what John Sterling and Suzyn Waldman are saying on the Yankees Radio Network, DRIVEN BY JEEP, check out http://johnsterling.blogspot.com/

Some of these quotables
roll.gif

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
John: We're 15 minutes away from the start of the game. And one 15 minute call can save you 15 percent on car insurance...
[/td][/tr][/table]
Suzyn: "it wouldn't be a bad idea for the Yankees to give their pitchers a lead... just once in this series."
John: "You know, the way you look at this game now, the Yankees better not give up any more runs."
J: "All the things we're telling you about Lee sound like pitching cliches out of a handbook."

If you want to read what John Sterling and Suzyn Waldman are saying on the Yankees Radio Network, DRIVEN BY JEEP, check out http://johnsterling.blogspot.com/

Some of these quotables
roll.gif

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
John: We're 15 minutes away from the start of the game. And one 15 minute call can save you 15 percent on car insurance...
[/td][/tr][/table]
Suzyn: "it wouldn't be a bad idea for the Yankees to give their pitchers a lead... just once in this series."
John: "You know, the way you look at this game now, the Yankees better not give up any more runs."
J: "All the things we're telling you about Lee sound like pitching cliches out of a handbook."

Whatsup my fellow nyc'ers, who's watching the game at a bar now?post which bar and where. I'm stuck without cable tonight ftl.

Whatsup my fellow nyc'ers, who's watching the game at a bar now?post which bar and where. I'm stuck without cable tonight ftl.

angel hernandez is such a ****, dude hates the yankees
30t6p3b.gif

on my way to work, be back in alittle while ......

This dude Tim always wants to show up when the Yankees struggle but when they score and come back his balls go back into his stomach. This ump is giving all the corner strikes on both sides to Lee and pinching Pettitte hard. Gardner was safe.

This dude Tim always wants to show up when the Yankees struggle but when they score and come back his balls go back into his stomach. This ump is giving all the corner strikes on both sides to Lee and pinching Pettitte hard. Gardner was safe.

angel hernandez is such a ****, dude hates the yankees
30t6p3b.gif

on my way to work, be back in alittle while ......

Back
Top Bottom