Official ALCS thread New York Yankees VS Detroit Tigers (NYY:0 DET:4) Yankees got swept :(

Here is the correct times for the games...Whoever posted them before had the wrong ones.

League Championship schedule

Tonight

ALCS Game 1
Tigers at Yankees
8:07 p.m., TBS

Sunday

ALCS Game 2
Tigers at Yankees
4:07 p.m., TBS

NLCS Game 1
Cardinals at Giants
8:15 p.m., FOX

Monday

NLCS Game 2
Cardinals at Giants
8:07 p.m., FOX

Tuesday

ALCS Game 3
Yankees at Tigers

Wednesday

NLCS Game 3
Giants at Cardinals
4:07 p.m., FOX

ALCS Game 4
Yankees at Tigers

Thursday

ALCS Game 5
Yankees at Tigers
4:07 p.m., TBS

NLCS Game 4
Giants at Cardinals

Friday

NLCS Game 5
Giants at Cardinals

Saturday

ALCS Game 6
Tigers at Yankees

Sunday

NLCS Game 6
Cardinals at Giants
4:45 p.m., FOX *

ALCS Game 7
Tigers at Yankees
8:15 p.m., TBS

Monday

NLCS Game 7
SF @ WSH or STL @ SF

* If ALCS is complete, then NLCS Game 6 will shift to 7:45 p.m. (ET).

I'm curious to my fellow Yankee fans who are so confident.
Why?
This team hasn't shown us anything to be confident in them. Besides loooking through Yankees glasses, what makes you confident when the offense has been anemic and we rely solely on pitching?

Tigers have been inconsistent all year. One week they look like World Series champions and the next week they look like the worst team in the MLB.
My biggest fear is our bats but last night was the best our bats have been so I'm hoping that they'll continue or get hotter. Now we got one series done, hopefully they won't feel as much pressure.

I hate Austin Jackson, he has the cheekbones of a female. Looking like RuPaul out there.

**** Delmon Young too

FISTER JUST WALKED THE BASES LOADED...

AND WHAT DOES A-ROD DO

SWING FIRST PITCH - WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN LOGIC IN THAT??? HOW CAN YOU BE SO DUMB?!?!?!

I could care less is Johnny is the worst defensive SS in baseball right now.

If this isn't Fister's night, I'm glad the bullpen is in great shape (minus you Valverde). Thanks JV

Definitely should have waited instead of the first pitch. Peralta snagging that though.

I dont know what i belive in but, theres some mystical force that has drama always finding arod lol. Dont matter where u stick him

Black comedy

Back
Top Bottom