Official ALCS thread New York Yankees VS Detroit Tigers (NYY:0 DET:4) Yankees got swept :(

Getting off at work at 5 and listening to Francesca dealing with Yankee fans wilding out>>>*

:rofl:

I'm not even laughing at the fact y'all lost cause it was a good season but your fan group sometimes...geeze.

ESPN Stat: CC became the 1st pitcher in postseason history to give up 11+ hits while recording 11 outs or fewer

I just got home from work. Kinda wish I was still there not watching this game right now :lol: :smh: .

Whata pathetic showing from us all series long. Tigers are hitting the ball successfully and scoring with ease.

And to think Michael Kay had the nerve to say earlier today the Yankees are a better team than the Tigers :stoneface: .

:smh:

308052_293214060779464_1528099554_n.jpg

This whole series has been some sort of joke the Yankees are playing on us all. Right?

Can't believe they went out this like :frown: Embarrasing. Everyone gave up once Jeter went down :smh:

Can't believe they went out this like :frown: Embarrasing. Everyone gave up once Jeter went down :smh:

im sick of this team, all prima donnas...yankees now need to see that they have to stop overpaying players....there financial situation going forward is terrible, players should want to go to the yankees and mid market and low market teams need to overpay.

cant resign granderson and they gotta get rid of a rod, swisher, and try and trade teixiera....still need to sign cano tho

Back
Top Bottom