Official ALDS Oakland Athletics & Detroit Tigers (GAME 1 Saturday 10/6)

Looking forward to this one, the rookie A's rotation against the veteran Detroit lineup.

This is going to be a very tough series, especially with this stupid *** format. We're the hottest team in baseball, just went 6-0 on our last home stand and clinched the division...and we got to go on the road to face Verlander? :smh: We NEED to find a way to take 1 in Detroit otherwise we're in some deep ****. Detroit has caused us the most problems out of any of the AL playoff teams too.

What's the word on Anderson? I'm hoping he can pitch game 1 and then Parker will be ready for game 2 (Or vice versa to keep Parker on his usual schedule). It's going to take another amazing performance from these young arms and the offense is going to have to show up. I can't lie, I'm super nervous about this series but this team has proved me wrong all year. Hopefully the magic can continue. So glad to be playing in October again. :pimp:

On a side note, I have playoff tickets to all the games but my company is sending me to Washington next week. Son of a *****. :smh: :smh:

I hope I miss something magical. :pimp: :lol:

Let's get it fellas!

Well he said today before the game that he's ready to be the option for Friday. Had a setback yesterday but threw 28 pitches today.

Well he said today before the game that he's ready to be the option for Friday. Had a setback yesterday but threw 28 pitches today.

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/m...nderson-could-return-from-oblique-injury-soon

Beane: Brett Anderson could return from oblique injury soon

Athletics general manager Billy Beane says it's "more likely" than "unlikely" his club could get frontline starter Brett Anderson back from a strained right oblique in time for early playoff action, Janie McCauley of the Associated Press reported Wednesday.

Anderson has been out of action since Sept. 19 with the injury. Anderson had been pitching like an ace that his top-10 prospect status projected early in his career: a 2.57 ERA in six starts behind a 3.6 K/BB.

Anderson himself earlier said he believed he could start in the wild-card game should the Athletics fail to capture the AL West title. Should the Athletics win the division, Anderson could wait until Game 2 of the ALDS (with Jarrod Parker starting Game 1) to return.

So just like you said, he could probably go the 1st or 2nd game of the ALDS.

Brett should pitch when he's 100%. If we come back from Detroit 0-2, then I'm okay with rushing him back to start that deciding Game 3. If it's a 1-1 split, I want Brett to be completely healthy before stepping on the mound.

Tough series to call. I'll say A's in 5.

Lose two in Detroit then win 3 in Oakland.

Detroit in 4. Miggy gettin the TC and the Chip this year 
pimp.gif

jelly, maybe me and my friends should have planned to get tickets :smh: :smh: :smh:

Will try and go downtown and scalp. When the playoff tickets came out I had practically given up on the team. :smh: Rollercoster.

I'll do my best to figure out a way down there. Nothing like an October night in Comerica. :pimp:

jelly, maybe me and my friends should have planned to get tickets :smh: :smh: :smh:
Will try and go downtown and scalp. When the playoff tickets came out I had practically given up on the team. :smh: Rollercoster.
I'll do my best to figure out a way down there. Nothing like an October night in Comerica. :pimp:

Still mad tickets on StubHub, bros. Yeah they're more expensive but worth it IMO

wow , leyland bounced mad quick to have a smoke :lol:

why'd he have that walrus running ?

That umpire was on Verlander's jock. I don't care if its Nolan ******g Ryan out there, those pitches outside are balls.

Damn, that Moss ball looked good off the bat.:smh:

Back
Top Bottom