Official Alien(s) Franchise Tread. Alien: Romulus 8/16/24

First time seeing or hearing anything about this movie was during the previews before Avengers. And this *%!% looks ill!

I hope this movie does well in theaters. When they played the trailer before Avengers, nobody responded to it
eyes.gif

Can wait this, I really hope its epic. The prologue are great for the build up til release date.

This movie looks insane, havent been excited to go see a movie in a long time. Hoping its as good as I believe it will be.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

very underrated movie. no hype whatsoever.
I think because most of the general audience doesn't know it is connected to the Alien movie.  My brother asked me what it was since I was hyped for it.  The preview came on in the theater and there was no reaction.
Epic space movies are rare so I can't wait to watch it.  I wish there was a Mass Effect movie in the works.

It's one of the most anticipated movies of the year. It's plenty hyped.

I know this isn't related to Prometheus, but CNN (link here) just posted a story saying the original writer for Blade Runner, Hampton Francher is in talks to writing the prequels/sequels which Ridley has signed on to direct. Although I'm not a huge sci-fi fan, Blade Runner is one of my all time favorite movies.

Originally Posted by shogun

I think because most of the general audience doesn't know it is connected to the Alien movie.  My brother asked me what it was since I was hyped for it.  The preview came on in the theater and there was no reaction.
Epic space movies are rare so I can't wait to watch it.  I wish there was a Mass Effect movie in the works.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1482455/

Charlize Theron
pimp.gif
The build up music in the trailer makes it suspenseful lol. Normally I don't go see sci-fi flicks in theaters but I might actually go see this.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Now looking at another suspense movie that takes place far into the future, the question needs to be asked...
From the trailer, we can deduce that the people of that time has clearly mastered and invented:
space travel
ultra-light spacesuits
holographic displays

Why, then, do they still rely on flashlights when exploring dark, alien-infested caves?
We have pretty advanced night-vision now, so why don't they have even more advanced night-vision displays in their helmets?
We all know flashlights are extremely unreliable as they flicker on and off at the inopportune time of alien attack, and they also signal where you're at at all times.

ಠ_ಠ
C'mon future peoples.
sorry to bring this up all the way from page 1, but bro it's called suspension of disbelief. Anyway movie looks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jbone2308

It is before Aliens?
Considering Alien came before Aliens, then I'd say a prequel to Alien would naturally take place before Aliens.

Back
Top Bottom