Official Alien(s) Franchise Tread. Alien: Romulus 8/16/24

Originally Posted by Nako XL

^yeah but the reason almost everyone's hype that the story of the space jockeys and the aliens universe will get expanded and EVERY review says that the flaw in the movie IS the story.

That's bad news.

Should have known the jerk to ruin lost can't be trusted. Makes so much sense that he would help ruin the mystery of the space jockey. Still gotta see it for sure. But the general consensus is the plot sucks and most questions and mysteries brought up aren't answered. Which is a huge bummer. But again makes perfect sense for a lost writer. Which is what worries me

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by sdsolecollector23

Just got finish watching this movie...
eek.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif

your review? no spoilers. 
happy.gif
Its a pretty nice movie...I cant say anything else without spoiling the movie

I thought they wanted this to be the first of a new series of films centered around the space jockey?

Makes sense that they don't release too much information in this film if that's the case.

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

I thought they wanted this to be the first of a new series of films centered around the space jockey?

Makes sense that they don't release too much information in this film if that's the case.

Exactly like a prequel to a prequel

Originally Posted by rillo561

Excuse the ignorance but what is space jockey?
The creature (with its chest burst open) that's sitting in the derelict space ship in Alien. It never had a name, but eventually became known as the Space Jockey.

As for what movies to watch, people should watch Alien and Aliens. The first so you can see the references in Prometheus (and it's also one of the great movies of all time), the second because it's a great sci-fi action movie.

Scott already said he wanted to do a sequel to this so I'm not surprised there's a lot of questions left unanswered.

So there's definitely sequels or will they only happen if the movies makes a boatload of money?

watched it last might in imax. if your a fan of the series, you won't be dissapointed. could have done with being 30 minutes longer to build up the characters better. fassebender steals the show.
oh not sure if it applies to cinemas where you are but they gave away free posters to everyone

Originally Posted by airmaxplus

watched it last might in imax. if your a fan of the series, you won't be dissapointed. could have done with being 30 minutes longer to build up the characters better. fassebender steals the show.
oh not sure if it applies to cinemas where you are but they gave away free posters to everyone

Spoiler [+]
did an alien come out of the engineers chest at the end?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Spoiler [+]
Yes
pimp.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Spoiler [+]

NO IT DIDN'T. I SAW IT

smh @me......i didnt know the plot on wikipedia was the actual ENTIRE movie.....smh.

guess ill same my money

I'm ridiculously tempted to watch this. I can't wait until Thursday night
laugh.gif

prometheus.png

Movie was dope. Not a whole lot of action but a great story. Mind Blowing!! So many real questions..... There was no major connection between this and Alien IMO. A sequel to this one might be the real prequel, if that makes sense to you.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Movie was dope. Not a whole lot of action but a great story. Mind Blowing!! So many real questions..... There was no major connection between this and Alien IMO. A sequel to this one might be the real prequel, if that makes sense to you.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Interesting, can't wait.

Saw it. Meh.

25 mins of the movie was cut before theatrical release so hopefully the director's cut is better.

Back
Top Bottom