Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red and White

• Both

• None

• Total voters
September 1st - so much for the Answer III coming out in August. Oh well..

Dont know what the f... Are reebok doing with the retros. They could retro them in a diferent way. Still waiting for the 3s and for a new colorway for the 4s

welp. Here's to hoping we get the answer 5 instead
laugh.gif

Dont know what the f... Are reebok doing with the retros. They could retro them in a diferent way. Still waiting for the 3s and for a new colorway for the 4s
im waiting for those answer4 flips to drop and the 3s also. This year's feature Shoe is supposed to be the question since its the 20th anniversary

Questions are a classic and iconic shoe. No problem with them bringing them back all the time.

I personally love the 3 but it's not selling, no idea why they would bring them back out. I will buy them if they do.

I think it's beyond foolish to not have brought back the 5s by now. They should have brought them out multiple times by now. That was a huge shoe and I think it would sell well.

To me iverson shoes started lose steam with the masses after the answer 6. His true fans still bought them but they didn't sell as much. I grew up in Hampton and I never had much trouble getting them even the most popular ones

Last edited:
Feels like every year is the Question anniversary. They are still well made but how many pairs of the same shoe does one really need?
the og colors don't release that often. The pearl blues and reds have only retroed twice. The reds drop next month for the 3rd time

Back
Top Bottom