[[Official Anthony Hamilton's The Point Of It All~~IN STORES NOW]]

Album lives up to billing. I def. will be in line come Tuesday to get my copy of this gem.

His last album, Southern Comfort, wasn't all that. But I'm hoping he'll rebound and show why he is one of the best soul singers, if not the best,of this generation.

Some of his stuff is timeless.

The album drops on December 16th.

name of first single
nerd.gif

eye see soles - You took the words right out of my mouth.

Hamilton had a couple of nice features on Al Green's latest album; I'll definitely be checking out "The Point Of It All" in a few weeks!

"Do You Feel Me" from American Gangster (the movie) is such a soulful song...I have to agree with everyone here, a new Anthony Hamilton album isneeded.

Mayne...

I wish it would drop already.

I've been bumping "Southern Comfort" a lot lately. It's definitely better than I purported before.� It's right up there with"Aint Nobody Worryin", imho.

SouthernComfort

Comin From Where I'm From was one of this best R&B albums this decade... so I have to check for this guy's material.

I didn't even know Southern Comfort came out
smh.gif
at me. "pass me over" from aint nobody worryin is one of my favorites

Someone put me on to Hamilton. I was about to buy some of his albums a while ago but wasn't sure which ones to get...

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

Someone put me on to Hamilton. I was about to buy some of his albums a while ago but wasn't sure which ones to get...
Comin' From Where I'm From
Aint Nobody Worryin
Southern Comfort

CFWIF is a classic.

Hollering Charlene loud and off key is one of my favorites as far as singing goes

Coming From Where I'm From is one of my favorite rnb albums period

Anthony Hamilton is a beast and is IMO one of the best artists out right now. He's super underrated and there aren't too many artists I'd put overhim.

Back
Top Bottom