OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen 4 pairs shadow 1s and stussy trainerendors come out the back and straight into someone's shopping bag at SL yesterday. This was after dude says no retros in the back. Right on SL . Right on .

shadow 1s ??
eek.gif

frown.gif

fire red 5 b grades are sitting at the factory store down the street. $151.05 w/ tax FSR up to 11.5. 

My bad bruh, if there was anything good I woulda let yall know tho.

All good. Was thinking of going to my local one so wanted to make sure we weren't talking about the same place. AZ is the worst when it comes to outlet goods.

a few olympic tech fleece 3.0 and womens down olympic jackets @ Johnson Creek, WI outlet. grabbed one of each for 49.99 and 69.99. Also some flyknit racers chlorine for 99.99 - 20 % and Kobe 9 perspective GS up to 7y for 59.99 - 20 %. Pics later if necessary.

All good. Was thinking of going to my local one so wanted to make sure we weren't talking about the same place. AZ is the worst when it comes to outlet goods.

That ain't no joke man. I see all these people sayin there are gloves and jordans at the outlets, I go to anthem, mills, and westgate and don't find ****

Nothin too crazy. I hit up Arizona Mills and Westgate, mills has the better selection of the two.

Yeah westgate is no good. Mills has the best selection. You should hit up chandler if you were out towards mills instead of westgate. They have decent stuff now and then.

No retro drops at all? I was about to go there today to see if anything was new at that outlet

They still have the Jordan 1 Form Foe Seattle colorway that's been sitting for a few weeks. That's it. Was hoping to be surprised or at least pick up the Why Not? XX8s pictured earlier in the thread.

Any good factory outlets in SoCal area? tried calling my local ones and I never get a good answer

Yeah westgate is no good. Mills has the best selection. You should hit up chandler if you were out towards mills instead of westgate. They have decent stuff now and then.

True. Thing is I live literally right down the street from westgate, so I always stop by and check that location first.

I am going to call first thing Monday morning... thanks!
i just picked up a pair. the b grade thing is kind of funny. they have a tiny speckale on the bottom of the sole... that and they come with wrapping paper instead of trash bags. i'd cop these all day and all night to rock.

San Leandro is so damn shady, i was there yesterday and yes i saw those shadow 1's as well. Every time i go there and people have good isn in their bags, they usually know an employee or is an off duty employee themselves. When you ask for help or more sizes they just say whatever is out is out, the just chop it up with other employees about what they did last night or what they are about to do.

True. Thing is I live literally right down the street from westgate, so I always stop by and check that location first.

I got ya. Yeah thats a long drive from there to Chandler. You ever hit up the Anthem Nike store. Wonder if they ever get anything good.

San Leandro is so damn shady, i was there yesterday and yes i saw those shadow 1's as well. Every time i go there and people have good isn in their bags, they usually know an employee or is an off duty employee themselves. When you ask for help or more sizes they just say whatever is out is out, the just chop it up with other employees about what they did last night or what they are about to do.

so youve witnessed the regular happenings at SL? another person seeing it first hand..

usually starts off with the

dap.gif

reverse-1350490129_obama_handshake.gif

then you see SL employee go to the back, and come back with some good ish

and this part had me on your description.. " just chop it up with other employees about what they did last night or what they are about to do." because I witnessed that soo many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom