OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Face the facts.  Just admit it.  You're a hater dude.

All the "NT shoe economist" here already know that those will go up $1000 a year the next 5-10 years... So a 3 year old now in pullups will pay $11k for them in 2024.

#nothingslickjustalittlesarcasmforthosenotsensitiveonNT (and it ain't many)...
laugh.gif

i just think its crazy how some of these bamas will only sell a shoe for atleat $1,000 just because they "can" its the problem with this so called "game" we all play, people hyping up some damn space boot because some over hyped fairy puts them on his feet. it is so dumb, and it makes me not want to do this !%+ anymore.
Just don't sweat it homes.  If in the same position, you wouldn't do the same though?  Sure it's dumb, but why not take advantage of it and put some money in your pockets at the same time?  Collectors, OG Heads, whatever....if you had in your possession a shoe that will sell at a ridiculous amount in the future you'd probably sell them at that price too, ridiculous as it may be.  I can't imagine people giving away or not selling a pair of yeezys/yeezy2s,etc. based on some sort of principles about the "game"or whatever.  If there are people out there, more power to you.
i dont sweat it, homes.

no actually i wouldn't, prime example, had a pair of the purple pattas, paid $250 for them, sold them for $250. i dont want to profit, i want to give the next person a chance to have a pair of shoes that he/she may think they may not ever be able to obtain. so no, im not into hyping up shoes and paying #*%*!%# prices for them, i think its dumb as hell. and people that do it are simps.
eyes.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

i just think its crazy how some of these bamas will only sell a shoe for atleat $1,000 just because they "can" its the problem with this so called "game" we all play, people hyping up some damn space boot because some over hyped fairy puts them on his feet. it is so dumb, and it makes me not want to do this !%+ anymore.
Just don't sweat it homes.  If in the same position, you wouldn't do the same though?  Sure it's dumb, but why not take advantage of it and put some money in your pockets at the same time?  Collectors, OG Heads, whatever....if you had in your possession a shoe that will sell at a ridiculous amount in the future you'd probably sell them at that price too, ridiculous as it may be.  I can't imagine people giving away or not selling a pair of yeezys/yeezy2s,etc. based on some sort of principles about the "game"or whatever.  If there are people out there, more power to you.
i dont sweat it, homes.

no actually i wouldn't, prime example, had a pair of the purple pattas, paid $250 for them, sold them for $250. i dont want to profit, i want to give the next person a chance to have a pair of shoes that he/she may think they may not ever be able to obtain. so no, im not into hyping up shoes and paying #*%*!%# prices for them, i think its dumb as hell. and people that do it are simps.
eyes.gif
grin.gif
For the record, I think yeezys are one of the ugliest shoes ever designed and conceived.  I never said you were hyping up shoes, my example implied that you were in possession of an extremely hyped up shoe already.

More power to you, homes.

laugh.gif

i dont sweat it, homes.

eyes.gif
grin.gif
For the record, I think yeezys are one of the ugliest shoes ever designed and conceived.  I never said you were hyping up shoes, my example implied that you were in possession of an extremely hyped up shoe already.

More power to you, homes.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

btw i want your kidds!!!

laugh.gif
no but, nice yeezy collection man. funny seeing AF1 collectors calling yeezys overrated.
laugh.gif

and yes, i also think the yeezy 1's value is only gonna go up. it's arguably the most hyped shoe of all time, and with only 3k per colorway made for the entire world, it's pretty much inevitable. i got doubles of the trifecta for keeps, and a size 8 for sale on feebay. if i don't get $1k for them i'll just sit on 'em... cuz like dude said, imagine 5 - 10 years from now...
its people like you.....
30t6p3b.gif
Honestly the zen's right now in that size I would only see going for $600- $750 right now.  Ive been watching prices  for those on ebay, no where near $1000 status yet. Maybe a year or 2 and they will.  Black and pink on the other hand, you can def get 1000+.   Honestly the yeezy I believe were the most hyped shoe.  As far as value I think the south beachs had a faster growing value than the yeezy and currently more sought after than the yeezys. 

btw i want your kidds!!!

laugh.gif
no but, nice yeezy collection man. funny seeing AF1 collectors calling yeezys overrated.
laugh.gif

and yes, i also think the yeezy 1's value is only gonna go up. it's arguably the most hyped shoe of all time, and with only 3k per colorway made for the entire world, it's pretty much inevitable. i got doubles of the trifecta for keeps, and a size 8 for sale on feebay. if i don't get $1k for them i'll just sit on 'em... cuz like dude said, imagine 5 - 10 years from now...
its people like you.....
30t6p3b.gif
Honestly the zen's right now in that size I would only see going for $600- $750 right now.  Ive been watching prices  for those on ebay, no where near $1000 status yet. Maybe a year or 2 and they will.  Black and pink on the other hand, you can def get 1000+.   Honestly the yeezy I believe were the most hyped shoe.  As far as value I think the south beachs had a faster growing value than the yeezy and currently more sought after than the yeezys. 

btw i want your kidds!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its people like you.....
30t6p3b.gif
Honestly the zen's right now in that size I would only see going for $600- $750 right now.  Ive been watching prices  for those on ebay, no where near $1000 status yet.

One of the auctions I was watching.  ds 8 went under $700http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...&hash=item4aaa566c21

Maybe a year or 2 and they will.  Black and pink on the other hand, you can def get 1000+.   Honestly the yeezy I believe were the most hyped shoe.  As far as value I think the south beachs had a faster growing value than the yeezy and currently more sought after than the yeezys. 

btw i want your kidds!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its people like you.....
30t6p3b.gif
Honestly the zen's right now in that size I would only see going for $600- $750 right now.  Ive been watching prices  for those on ebay, no where near $1000 status yet.

One of the auctions I was watching.  ds 8 went under $700http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...&hash=item4aaa566c21

Maybe a year or 2 and they will.  Black and pink on the other hand, you can def get 1000+.   Honestly the yeezy I believe were the most hyped shoe.  As far as value I think the south beachs had a faster growing value than the yeezy and currently more sought after than the yeezys. 

Yeezys are so gay.
laugh.gif
@ morons paying over $50 for those pieces of %+%.

Here are my latest pickups...more coming in today though.

Hypers were $70 shipped, Christmas Durants + black elite socks at HOH were $74 with my cupon and the OG Pip 2 were $29 shipped, worn like 1 time off Ebay.
pimp.gif

Yeezys are so gay.
laugh.gif
@ morons paying over $50 for those pieces of %+%.

Here are my latest pickups...more coming in today though.

Hypers were $70 shipped, Christmas Durants + black elite socks at HOH were $74 with my cupon and the OG Pip 2 were $29 shipped, worn like 1 time off Ebay.
pimp.gif

damn didnt mean to start all this yeezy talk... lets get back to the pick ups...

and dimez check your pm sir

knicks - good, sit on them, gives me some time to save for your Jkidds 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

damn didnt mean to start all this yeezy talk... lets get back to the pick ups...

and dimez check your pm sir

knicks - good, sit on them, gives me some time to save for your Jkidds 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

I haven't posted in here in a while but I picked these up at my Footlocker Clearance store 
happy.gif

$39 each for wifey

242itrd.jpg

$69 each

29q12r5.jpg

a3e9ts.jpg

$55 for the Blue 09' and $39 for Light blue 09'

2r3wozm.jpg

Steep tech was on sale for $160 at TNF outlet 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

142ep7k.jpg

Love the coach belt!
smokin.gif

2qi20lz.jpg

Non Kick related p/u

Mugen gen 1 wing 

24zc1e1.jpg

Picked these up a lil while ago but never took pics

4h9s1i.jpg

qrdi4p.jpg

Update on the progress 
wink.gif

21kdx09.jpg

I haven't posted in here in a while but I picked these up at my Footlocker Clearance store 
happy.gif

$39 each for wifey

242itrd.jpg

$69 each

29q12r5.jpg

a3e9ts.jpg

$55 for the Blue 09' and $39 for Light blue 09'

2r3wozm.jpg

Steep tech was on sale for $160 at TNF outlet 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

142ep7k.jpg

Love the coach belt!
smokin.gif

2qi20lz.jpg

Non Kick related p/u

Mugen gen 1 wing 

24zc1e1.jpg

Picked these up a lil while ago but never took pics

4h9s1i.jpg

qrdi4p.jpg

Update on the progress 
wink.gif

21kdx09.jpg

btw i want your kidds!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You people are ******ed the price for shoes can only go so high before the prices come crashing. If you in it to make money cash out while you can.
30t6p3b.gif
at the prices  South Beach Lebrons and Yeezy's are going for on ebay.

btw i want your kidds!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You people are ******ed the price for shoes can only go so high before the prices come crashing. If you in it to make money cash out while you can.
30t6p3b.gif
at the prices  South Beach Lebrons and Yeezy's are going for on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom