OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Got this NDS AJ XI Concords 2000 Retro w/o og box and retro card from a fellow nt'er. Thanks Revelation_218

Got this NDS AJ XI Concords 2000 Retro w/o og box and retro card from a fellow nt'er. Thanks Revelation_218

Not everyone you see posting PE's or Sample's necessarily pays the same amount as others...

I see you Retro.

Not everyone you see posting PE's or Sample's necessarily pays the same amount as others...

I see you Retro.

Originally Posted by krskix

sorry if late. info on the manny air max??? thanks for the help
I think your referring at the Nike MP Trainer 1.3. Dropped here at Manila last weekend. 50 Pairs. Resells now at PHP25,000.00, around USD580.00

MILLION DOLLAR: Tokyo 5s. How???

Dope Pick ups NT!

Originally Posted by krskix

sorry if late. info on the manny air max??? thanks for the help
I think your referring at the Nike MP Trainer 1.3. Dropped here at Manila last weekend. 50 Pairs. Resells now at PHP25,000.00, around USD580.00

MILLION DOLLAR: Tokyo 5s. How???

Dope Pick ups NT!

Eastbay came through today.

One of my triple blacks seemed very B-grade like. Lots creasing near the toe and the arch part of the shoe and the insole was raised and all out of place. Had to take it out put it back in and walk around to put it back in place. Guess those will be the ones I'm playing in.

nice pickup rudolfchua
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eastbay came through today.

One of my triple blacks seemed very B-grade like. Lots creasing near the toe and the arch part of the shoe and the insole was raised and all out of place. Had to take it out put it back in and walk around to put it back in place. Guess those will be the ones I'm playing in.

Back
Top Bottom