OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Finally got it and mad a "PE" with it..haha!
Lebron-8-Entourage-Supperman-01.jpg

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

^^how you liking them luckies?? as bad as i wanted a pair, once i finally got them, i wasn't too impressed (i fell into the hype i guess)... dope pick up nonetheless.....

i love them.... been on my grail list forever and finally i can cross it off

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

^^how you liking them luckies?? as bad as i wanted a pair, once i finally got them, i wasn't too impressed (i fell into the hype i guess)... dope pick up nonetheless.....

i love them.... been on my grail list forever and finally i can cross it off

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Sorry about that, I meant to say I thought Lextra is no more? As in it doesn't exist any longer, or someone else is doing patches nowadays  
i'm not too sure about that...but i'm pretty sure the people at the store will let me know if they ever change it...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Sorry about that, I meant to say I thought Lextra is no more? As in it doesn't exist any longer, or someone else is doing patches nowadays  
i'm not too sure about that...but i'm pretty sure the people at the store will let me know if they ever change it...
smile.gif

got these yesterday for a decent price, the front aint that bad either just a few scratches but not for the 150 i paid for them.

also picked these up didn't even knew they came back out
roll.gif

got these yesterday for a decent price, the front aint that bad either just a few scratches but not for the 150 i paid for them.

also picked these up didn't even knew they came back out
roll.gif

Picked up a slightly used pair of '03 Black / Blue Jordan XIIs for fairly good money. Still plenty of wear left in these; quality is spot on!

Picked up a slightly used pair of '03 Black / Blue Jordan XIIs for fairly good money. Still plenty of wear left in these; quality is spot on!

Back
Top Bottom