OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Nice pick up on those Red Carpets! I'll definately check out my Nordstrom Rack tomorrow...

Nice pick up on those Red Carpets! I'll definately check out my Nordstrom Rack tomorrow...

^^spacejams look good
pimp.gif

These came in yesterday. I've wanted them since they first came out. After the price drop and anniversary colorway, I had to get em.

I'm playing ball on Sunday and will let you know if they help or not.

These came in yesterday. I've wanted them since they first came out. After the price drop and anniversary colorway, I had to get em.

I'm playing ball on Sunday and will let you know if they help or not.

Found these at my local NR. I was shocked to see them and scooped them up quickly. I was looking for these too.

Please ignore the mess in the background. Doing some spring cleaning.

I apologize for the craptastic cell phone pic. I didn't bother tagging it cause who will want to steal this pic, haha.

Found these at my local NR. I was shocked to see them and scooped them up quickly. I was looking for these too.

Please ignore the mess in the background. Doing some spring cleaning.

I apologize for the craptastic cell phone pic. I didn't bother tagging it cause who will want to steal this pic, haha.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I thought there were no more Lextra patches?  
what do you mean?
Sorry about that, I meant to say I thought Lextra is no more? As in it doesn't exist any longer, or someone else is doing patches nowadays

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I thought there were no more Lextra patches?  
what do you mean?
Sorry about that, I meant to say I thought Lextra is no more? As in it doesn't exist any longer, or someone else is doing patches nowadays

Finally game in this week, love this colorway, one of the better am90's to drop in a long time 

Back
Top Bottom