OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Not really feeling the kobe line ..but sweet jesus ur pics of the glass blue's make me want them ...
pimp.gif

edit - Mrcool80- we suppose to be Miami heat fam .. could have told me bout them grapes ..150 ??
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Not really feeling the kobe line ..but sweet jesus ur pics of the glass blue's make me want them ...
pimp.gif

edit - Mrcool80- we suppose to be Miami heat fam .. could have told me bout them grapes ..150 ??
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks for the love/ hate (LOL!), guys!

Its crazy to think the 3's retailed for that much back then... and how we don't mind paying more for the crap JB puts out nowadays, lol! It is what it is...

I am memphis- Yeah, man... exactly why I had to get the extra pairs... I guess I went a little overboard though, LOL!

Thanks for the love/ hate (LOL!), guys!

Its crazy to think the 3's retailed for that much back then... and how we don't mind paying more for the crap JB puts out nowadays, lol! It is what it is...

I am memphis- Yeah, man... exactly why I had to get the extra pairs... I guess I went a little overboard though, LOL!

bdis,

Thanks man. I didn't start to get into the Kobe line until recently. Own no IVs, and only a couple V's, but once I copped a pair of OC's it was a wrap. GB's look even better in person imo.

bdis,

Thanks man. I didn't start to get into the Kobe line until recently. Own no IVs, and only a couple V's, but once I copped a pair of OC's it was a wrap. GB's look even better in person imo.

They came out last year, but finally stopped procrastinating and bought a pair.
Nike Air Oscillate
2ptujwp.jpg

US Open '97
29dim1t.jpg

Bonus pic

2my96rd.jpg

Nike Air Oscillate
2ptujwp.jpg

US Open '97
29dim1t.jpg

Bonus pic

2my96rd.jpg

dude jaliskoe23 you're killin it there! You have one of the kicks I really want!

Kal never ceases to amaze me
smile.gif
Can't wait to get my pair!

dude jaliskoe23 you're killin it there! You have one of the kicks I really want!

Kal never ceases to amaze me
smile.gif
Can't wait to get my pair!

Originally Posted by dalyte1

Nike Air Oscillate

US Open '97

Bonus pic
Nice... always nice seeing proper tennis kicks on here... 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dalyte1

Nike Air Oscillate

US Open '97

Bonus pic
Nice... always nice seeing proper tennis kicks on here... 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

another pair...

laugh.gif
I'm bout to start body slamming ppl on their necks!!! Right now!!! How in the @!#@ are ppl getting these lebrons VII for real.

Back
Top Bottom