OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY APRIL 2011....

1) Play Nice....Any attempts to derail the thread with flame wars and hatred will lead to an automatic ban/suspension...

2) No Pic Quotes. Most of y'all know the deal, but this is for the new cats who find it neccessary to post an entire film reel of pics just to reply with a smoking hat emoticon. DON'T DO THAT. It's annoying and it clutters the board. If you need to ask a question, use the PM function.

3) NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING. I Can't stress this enough. Please review the rules we have stickied in the forum. Take all that to the buy/sell forums. If you get caught, don't be mad that your account is suspended.

395193008.jpg

WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY APRIL 2011....

1) Play Nice....Any attempts to derail the thread with flame wars and hatred will lead to an automatic ban/suspension...

2) No Pic Quotes. Most of y'all know the deal, but this is for the new cats who find it neccessary to post an entire film reel of pics just to reply with a smoking hat emoticon. DON'T DO THAT. It's annoying and it clutters the board. If you need to ask a question, use the PM function.

3) NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING. I Can't stress this enough. Please review the rules we have stickied in the forum. Take all that to the buy/sell forums. If you get caught, don't be mad that your account is suspended.

395193008.jpg

Gonna start posting, Hopefully someone makes the april pick thread i got some stuff coming today 
grin.gif

13zwxnq.jpg

Gonna start posting, Hopefully someone makes the april pick thread i got some stuff coming today 
grin.gif

13zwxnq.jpg

roll.gif
 @ Mayhem

I looked at the sketcher and thought huh?! Had to look at my url again lol good one

roll.gif
 @ Mayhem

I looked at the sketcher and thought huh?! Had to look at my url again lol good one

That picture of 3Ds makes me FURIOUS that I messed up my chance at the $175 pairs. Stupid billing address mishap...
30t6p3b.gif

That picture of 3Ds makes me FURIOUS that I messed up my chance at the $175 pairs. Stupid billing address mishap...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom