Official APRIL 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

If anyone still needs LeBron 9 Mango's, Jimmyjazz has a 8,8.5, 9, 9.5 10, 10.5 @ retail

Factory store Paramus NJ

LeBron Soldier V $59.97 blue/wht colorway

Toki $49.99

Kobe VI  Draft days and Del Sols $84.99 most sizes but not FSR

Lots of Hyperdunk 2011 colorways 89.99 - 99.99 FSR

Hyperdunk Supreme Red - 109.00 FSR

Lots of stock in the hyperdunks

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Does anyone know if jimmyjazz.com offered free shipping to members?? Cause I'm bout to cop those air gos.
Thanks in advance

Member or not you pay the shipping fees. Normally it's $8.00 something which is reasonable.
Also, occasionally they send out some codes but the hot released kicks are always excluded from coupons and discount codes. 

Word. Yeah no free shipping for members but I did find a bunch of discount codes via google. Got $5 off shipping. Like dude said on the last page, "google is your friend." I googled jimmyjazz.com discount codes, the very first link that comes up is legit. All sorts of codes for anyone that is interested. Got those air gos lwp for $72 shipped.
pimp.gif

Saw Jordan VII's (Orion) $109.99, and a few AM 2011's (charcoal, and grey) 129.99, and AM 90's navy blue and a black vintage in clearance wall. Forgot to check out price of those but they were good price. 

just a heads up guys I'm taking a pair of lebron 9s dunkmans and swingmans sz 9 to the nike clearance store in san leandro (510-483-3650) they should be 119.99 or 89.99 idk which price they'll sell them for

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Just wanted to share this over from the Huarache thread in case y'all missed it...But NDC has got the Huarache free QS Bball and runners for around $60....FSR

http://www.nike.com/en_us...2012-qs-mens-shoe-514594

http://www.nike.com/en_us...2012-qs-mens-shoe-501529

Wow thanks man
pimp.gif
, good thing I've held off a while How does these fit regarding size? I've read mixed reviews

Have bought the hightop Basketball 2012's in 5 different colorways. Really  like them.
I would say true to size & slightly roomy. Can't speak about the low's.  

Was at Nike Store in Santa Monica yesterday. They have the Hyperenforcers on sale from $110 down to $64.97. Colors on sale are white/blue, white/green, white/grey, white/red and all black. Same prices at Niketown Beverly Hills and I would assume all Niketowns.

I went to Niketown Ny and seen markdown

Air Max Tempo (Cool-Grey)  $89.99 or 99.99
Air Max Griffey Fury (Black/Green) $99.99
Air Trainer 1.3 Max+ 3 colorways $99.99
Air Max 2012  they had a couple of colors mark down to $135.00 but the Livestrong 2012 is still $170.00

They had the Freegum, Bred, and Dunkman Lebron 9 but not marked down still $170.00

Here's a quick update on Gilroy Nike;

And these weird looking Prods were I believe FSR on the back wall:

Check out eblens if in NE corner. Just went to one in Eastbrook mall, CT, and they had hyperenforcers for 60, hyperdunk supreme and Kobe 7 sharks for 80, air Jordan 2012 fly over for 90, nd cool grey lebron 9s for 130EDIT: wrote NW corner, should be NE. This place is legit, also had stealth 10s and SLH lebrons for retail

Originally Posted by IbnJasper21

just a heads up guys I'm taking a pair of lebron 9s dunkmans and swingmans sz 9 to the nike clearance store in san leandro (510-483-3650) they should be 119.99 or 89.99 idk which price they'll sell them for
Can they be returned at a Nike store even if you bought them at Footlocker?

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Do they ship? Phone number?

95 Storrs RdEastbrook MallWillimantic, Connecticut 06226Phone: 860-423-4351Here's all the stores information. They open at 10 every day but Sunday, when they open at 12. Idk if they ship though sorry. You'd have to call yourself and check. If your from the northeast though (CT, MA, RI, and I think they might have more stores, you'd have to check their website though) they have stores throughout the area. Just a heads up, hope It helps

the Nike factory store at Arundel Mills, MD didnt have much as usual.From what I remember hey did have the Kentucky Lebron 9s at 119.99 and Air Jordan 2011 for 119.99 with an additional 30% off.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by IbnJasper21

Can they be returned at a Nike store even if you bought them at Footlocker?

yes almost any nike product can be returned at any nike outlet and in most cases you will get whatever the outlet price is on a gift card.

hey guys late pass but i heard the infra sc 2's hit the outlets. any idea where i might be able to find them? does nikefind work for locating something in an outlet as well?

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

hey guys late pass but i heard the infra sc 2's hit the outlets. any idea where i might be able to find them? does nikefind work for locating something in an outlet as well?

yes it does

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Here's a quick update on Gilroy Nike;

And these weird looking Prods were I believe FSR on the back wall:

Those P-rods are the 2011 Doernbechers. They released last november same night as the AJ Doernbecher 4s. 

Back
Top Bottom