Official APRIL 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Kobe VIBlack- Del Sol $99.99

JerseyGardens 908-629-9171

Tempe480-897-1312

Potomac703-497-4513

ontario nike out has the nike lunareclipse grey/volt in sizes 10-12 with a good amount of size 10's and other sizes varied. Price is 59.99

dropped by the Camarillo Nike outlet yesterday nothing really appealing. They had the black/white Jordan 2011 for $119

Originally Posted by JJC6723

ontario nike out has the nike lunareclipse grey/volt in sizes 10-12 with a good amount of size 10's and other sizes varied. Price is 59.99
any discount on them? i want them just a little lower though.

also some lebron 7's and 8's some 9's under retail. KD iii's too

http://www.rogansshoes.com/

prices are not outlet low, but they are under original retail

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I hope those Huaraches are still around on Thursday cuz its not working on Swoosh...
It's not going to let you add through Swoosh.  I believe these pairs are from a RTV from a retailer because they shipped from a returns warehouse, if it means anything.  I tried to check out with them in my cart along with some FR2s but it removed the Huarache Frees from the cart automatically.  When I tried solo it still didn't work.  When I logged out of Swoosh and just used the regular NSW site it was a success though.  If anything it's a tad bit better that way anyways because it wouldn't have allowed a discount on Swoosh at all so at least you can use the $5 survey gift card on NSW.

Also 2 notes:

- Employee Appreciation/Friends & Family - 4/19-4/23 and 5/3-5/6 (make your connects now...)
- At the end of April expect to see Retro V Metallics and USAs hit select outlets and plenty of FR2s at many outlets.

EDIT: F&F is for May only.

AIR JORDAN 5 METTALIC
GURNEE MILLS NIKE FACTORY
119.99 NO 10S 10.5S OR 11S
GOOD LUCK
OH YEAH PHONE ORDERS AFTER 3

Originally Posted by Nikolee

AIR JORDAN 5 METTALIC
GURNEE MILLS NIKE FACTORY
119.99 NO 10S 10.5S OR 11S
GOOD LUCK
OH YEAH PHONE ORDERS AFTER 3

Sz8. N Sz13. Left. At3:01 pm

Originally Posted by oldsole73

FREE RUN 3 (443815-018) $49.99
1 (619) 659-3460

http://www.corkclothdotcom.wordpress.com
I called and they told me they wouldn't be allowed to even sell them until the 19th lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I hope those Huaraches are still around on Thursday cuz its not working on Swoosh...
It's not going to let you add through Swoosh.  I believe these pairs are from a RTV from a retailer because they shipped from a returns warehouse, if it means anything.  I tried to check out with them in my cart along with some FR2s but it removed the Huarache Frees from the cart automatically.  When I tried solo it still didn't work.  When I logged out of Swoosh and just used the regular NSW site it was a success though.  If anything it's a tad bit better that way anyways because it wouldn't have allowed a discount on Swoosh at all so at least you can use the $5 survey gift card on NSW.

Also 2 notes:

- Employee Appreciation/Friends & Family - 4/19-4/22 and 5/3-5/6 (make your connects now...)
- At the end of April expect to see Retro V Metallics and USAs hit select outlets and plenty of FR2s at many outlets.

Which Houston outlet do you work at beatup? If you don't want to discuss, just PM me

^ but,why lie though?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
South Chicago has Metallic Vs, USA Vs, Stealth (grey/blk/red) 3s, and "Georgetown" (grey/navy) 14s as of yesterday...all prices are $99.99-129.99, not sure what sizes are left

Nike Factory Store: Lakewood, Colorado Mills Mall

Had all the Destroyer jackets (France, Brazil, Puerto Rico and US) in S-XL  

If anyone is still looking for these jackets, they still have some in stock...

I ordered the US Destroyer last week for $125 + tax & shipping and the PR Destroyer last night $150 + tax & shipping...

Just a heads up...

Back
Top Bottom