Official APRIL 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by JRodski

been hearin the scarface IX's are poppin up @ outlets for $99...

anyone know exactly which ones?
Seen the breds for $99 but no scarfaces.

If you're talking about the the Charcoal IX's exactly what outlet are you talking about because I tried using NikeFind and nothing.

Arundel Mills Outlet

I don't know if they do phone orders.

Air Max Uptempo 97 in the black/grey colorway IIRC - 129.99 sticker price however 30% off applies to it

30% off the hash wall

The hash wall had 3 pairs of Nike Air Max ACG Conquer in the grey colorway

2 size 10.5s and 1 size 11.5 from what I saw, the 11.5 looked like it was worn and returned due to how it was relaced.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

If you're talking about the the Charcoal IX's exactly what outlet are you talking about because I tried using NikeFind and nothing.

I think he's talking about the Lebron IXs.

I was talking about the LeBron 9 in the black/red colorway, not the grey colorway.
Jimmyjazz.com has most sizes up to 11.5 for $99

b7b36c916c8bc8a0ad77e3971d4b803d4c456a47_r.jpg

Caught these yesterday at my local Ross in Chattanooga, TN for $39.99. BTW anybody with any spare F&F coupons pm me cause I'm looking for some. Have no problem with buying them.

I was talking about the LeBron 9 in the black/red colorway, not the grey colorway.
Jimmyjazz.com has most sizes up to 11.5 for $99

Only sizes 8-10.5 left.. The grey colorway is $119.99 on JJ, with sizes 8-9.5, 10.5 left..

Carolina outlet has USA Jordan V's for $119.99 with 20% off...rude ++# manager won't price match what az mills had earlier this month for $89.99...would have been sweet for $72 if they price matched with 20% off if anyone gets them to do it please let us know...not feinding for these either, just want some cheap summer beaters

Shout to cork with the info didn't see it posted here yet

^when did you last call them? were you able to get a pair?
I called around 1pm and employee said they were all sold out.

Anyone have a Nike outlet F&F coupon that would be willing to mail out?? Willing to cover postage just mssg me

I'm willing to pay more than postage and I'd prefer the full card (3 coupons) - just PM.  Thank you very much!

Gilroy (CA) outlet: Blue/Black Kobe VI for $64.00 after taxes. Like 3 other colors for $99. Also some white KOBE VII for $129

I have some F&F coupons , if you live around the aurora chicagoland area im willing to give them out

which outlets had the bred xi for $ 99?

Back
Top Bottom