OFFICIAL APRIL 2013 WDYWT THREAD VOL. BETTER WEATHER ***NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
UnDS'd '04's last week.
5a0t5.jpg

yeah, i saw craze win the world DMC for the third time in NYC in '99 (met the skratch pickles at fat beats during that trip too)... he cut up the amen break in his set, and i knew then he must be into jungle...

shortly after that he went on to DJ jungle sets out, and even produced some.

it was funny running into him down in miami, cuz even tho he's more into trap, moombah, and all the hipster stuff now, he still couldn't help but check out the jungle parties... i got a pic of him bowing down to andy c at the ram party actually.

all these styles, sub genres (dubstep, edm trap, all that stuff is bastard children of jungle, and wouldn't exist without it), these music fads and scenes come and go... but jungle / drum & bass is still the most innovative music on the planet, it's over 20 years old now, and it's not going anywhere. :pimp:

i lol'ed

two of my favorite genres stemmed from Jungle and DnB (UK Garage and Grime) , but i just cant get to it

Today...

Thanks,
Johnny Y

Aw hell naw...I don't even post in WDYWT posts but when I saw that, I literally just said "oh helllll naw..." out loud.

:pimp: You're a lucky man. Brought me waaaay back since I haven't seen Alphanumerics in years. Straight fire. :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom