Official April 2014 Pick Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember those going for $90 in footlocker a few years ago

oh how times have changed :lol:

At least I'm not paying $575 for these like Flight Club is currently asking.

Cool price but just for future reference....
Flightclub is the absolute max you should be seeing a shoe go for online. Prices should be sliding on this shoe especially as the release date of the 2014 black infrared comes closer.
These days some of these greedy *** resellers charge more than flight club... Doesn't hurt to check sometimes.

i was there and i must say i was BEYOND disappointed. it was essentially a bunch of kids running around tryna sell they beaters. wtf? i was expecting so much more. i mean, beyond yeezys and db foams i wasn't seeing much heat. i ain't get there til like 4 or 5 tho so maybe i missed all the heat.

*EDIT*
is it true that the dude jbf customs was there? i been tryna track this dude down to make me a pair of shoes, but he won't respond.
mad.gif
I agree there were a lot of little kids running around with beaters. Yeah at 4 or 5 it was probably a little dried up.

COA set for me

the sneaker bug has come back to bite me like it always does . been in a vicious cycle for 5+ years now -- half the year taking a break and not following kicks followed by 6 months of insanity

View media item 905224

Thanks man. I'm sort of trying to make a run at all of the ASGs, so I'm slowly going back and picking up some things I either missed or passed on.
It would be awesome to have all the ASG's, saw a guy on instagram posted his full LeBron ASG collection back in February and it was pretty cool to see them all together and the progression. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom